NWO Hollywood

NWO Hollywood split up (NWO Wolfpack split into 3 groups, and took on Japanese, Mexican and American professional wrestling and became a big legend, and Hollywood on the other hand had it too) 

Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Scott Steiner, Scott Hall, Syxx (Injured and Inactive) and Bishoff formed Hollywood and Dusty Rhodes, Brett Hart and Randy Savage with The Giant made NWO Silver and now NWO Silver went into WWF and NWO Hollywood is now past their prime, and decided to turn a promo thanking the fans and challenging WCW Titles again, when Dudley Boyz (Spike, Bubba Ray and Devon), Sandman, Stevie Richards, Sabu & RVD, Test and many more joined in, Raven and Dreamer left and were replaced by Darby Allen & Orange Cassidy who took the Trios Titles with Rey Mysterio, Aces and Eights MC took over AJPW as Wolfpack left for NJPW and Pro Wrestling Noah. 

Hollywood Hogan and Scott Steiner challenged for WCW Tag Team Championships against Dreamer and Raven who now have Raven's Nest as Cactus Jack, New Jack, Stevie Richards & Blue Meanie came inside, what was a 6 vs 2, when Steiner and Erick came inside, and Meanie, Jack, New Jack and Stevie took them outside and beat them, it was on when of course lights flickered and Rickey Steiner showed up, hitting Raven and Tommy Dreamer down, and called in Shawn Michaels too, and now, Steiner and Hogan became Tag Team Champions and Rickey is United States champion at WWF, and now, Shawn Michaels and Rickey Steiner became Tag Team Champs there too, now Free Agents and now, Eric Bishoff went to Impact Wrestling and Syxx showed up, NWO Silver and Raven's Nest and NWO Hollywood had an angle and a 20 man battle royal happened with loser leaves on, members from all 3 sides were eliminated as Dreamer, Raven and Richards got Rhino on their side, Dusty and Savage lost too and The Giant and Hart parting ways, Brett Hart called in Big Bubba Rogers, The Disciple, Bill Goldberg and Curt Henning in a 15 way battle royal where Hogan and Hall remained when it became a ECW vs WCW Brawl. 

NWO Hollywood and NWO Silver became NWO 2000s and challenged ECW Originals (Raven, Rhino, Richards, New Jack, Blue Meanie, Tommy Dreamer, Cactus Jack, New Jack and Dudley Boyz) and a 10 on 10 Battle Royal with 1 fall to finish in the end, Hall and Dreamer eliminated each other and Raven pinned Hogan, ending the feud as we though, Raven attacked again, Dreamer overpowered Hall, when Kevin Nash showed and cooled it all down, and NWO Silver attacked both sides, in the end a 15 men caged war games with 3 rings happened, where Hogan pinned Dreamer and losing teams disbanded down.