Fun day

Momo POV

Me and jirou had a date planned but that got scrapped when it had snow so heavily we couldn't get out of the dorms. So I decided should replan the date and make today a day full of fun and anyone else can join.

Jirou POV

Me and momo had a date planned but it snowed very heavily then I got a text from momo it said "we can go on the date on  #/#/# and today can just be a fun day we can. Play board games, bake, and we can do other things like have a nerf war not monopoly though that ruins friendships and start wars." I then said "that's a great idea and the others will be involved so it can take everyone's mind off the snow." I then got off the phone and went to momos dorm we started to plan out what we could do. We thought we could do board games then have lunch and after that we can do the nerf gun war and we will all be in teams of 2.
So we go the main area where every one is and say we had the idea we could play some board games and then we reiterated we the plan. (as in im to lazy to type it again) And everybody seems to like the idea so we the play 10 games and here are the standings
Uno game 1 winner izuku (bakugou is mad)
Uno game 2 winner bakugou (fueled by rage)
Blackjack 1 winner jirou (denki sat this one out)
Go fish 1 winner denki (bakugou is very mad)
Blackjack 2 winner jirou
Blackjack 3 winner izuku
Go fish 2 winner can't be determined as bakugou blew up the cards then went to his room I then say how about we stop the board games eat lunch then pick our partners for nerf war.

Timeskip to after they all ate

Jirou POV

"I think it's fair if I and midoriya get fist pick of  partners since we both tied for the most games won." I picked momo my girlfriend and izuku picked shoto and then everybody got a partner and I went to my room pulled out a big container of nerf guns and of course all the good ones me and momo had but no one knew that. Besides us we then proceeded to murder the competition and then there were only 4 teams left then we had to break because it was more 2 teams and 4 random people. It was team momojirou and team tsu and hagakure the 4 people were kirishima, bakugou, izuku, and Mina. So teams kirimina and Bakudeku were formed and battle begun and it was fun first to was team tsu and hagakure the Kirimina but then we realized it may not be to hard to get them out first we find midoriya then bakugou. I went after bakugou and screamed your gonna lose he then screamed curses and other stuff I then found him and got him out I wonder how momos doing.

Momo POV

I listen for the sound of panting and I here it I find him in the hallway I say "bye bye" and shoot him in the forehead then take him where all the other losers are and I see bakugou mad as ever walking down the starts about to yell. I then see jirou run to me and we hug and are very happy we won I look down and she pecks me on the lips it was nice sweet and soft. We then realized we had such a good time that it was now about 9:30 so we eat dinner then me and jirou go to her dorm and cuddle together while watching a movie then we close the laptop and cuddle we fall into a warm comfortable sleep.

646 words and I'm sorry for not updating yesterday had was going to my moms and I was kinda busy so I hope this makes up for it and have a great day or night drink water stay hydrated take care bye 👋 👋✌️