My predictament

"Oh I don't have $5.98 can I get a medium chocolate milkshake then" I said in a embarrassed tone.

"Sorry the ice cream machines down but I can give something else to drink" He said seductive tone.

"What do you mean by that" I said in a confused manner.

"I mean this " he said grabbing my arm and dragging to the supply closet.

It was dark I couldn't see a thing but I felt a warm breath on me breathing down my neck.

"Are you ready" he said in a deep voice.

I said "Ready for what"
"This" he pulled down my skirt putting his fingers in my hole making me moan.

He then preceded to pull my underwear down and pulled down his trousers I felt a large thing enter my hole and started pulsing.

I moaned louder.

I kept repeating his name while he thrusted inside me harder and harder.he said "Do you like it more than a milkshake?"
I said "Yes a hundred times yes and kept on moaning and moaning.

My hole was so tightly clinched around his dick asking for more and more.

After what seemed like hours and multiple times of coming we stopped and I ran out of the supply closet and ran home.

At home I was shocked to find a McNugget in my pocket with Ronald's number on it I entered my number into my phone and texted him.

Hey sorry for running out I had something to do thanks for the number from:Me
Hey it's fine you have a good time from:Ronald
I did thanks from:Me
I know from:Ronald
Well goodnight from:Me
Goodnight😘 from:Ronald

I blushed and turned off my phone and went to sleep.

------------------------
I know it's a short chapter but because what's the chapters about I wanted it to be short lol also this fanfic is not made for kids so be 18+
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember Vote and comment lol😋