NINE

To say last night was the best sleep I had is an understatement. I've never slept so peaceful in a long time. I woke up with Jay on top of me with his head on my breast and his hand behind me grabbing my ass. I smiled and slid out of bed and walked into the bathroom and turned on the T.V. above the sink and looked at E! News.

"News has it that after the Trey Songz and Beyonce incident Rihanna and Jay Z are having an affair. Think we are lying? Feel free to see the photos that were taken last night." Terrence J said and I looked at pictures of Jay and Rihanna walk out of the movie theatre with his arm around her shoulder and her hand in his back pocket. A video played and it showed them walking out together and him helping her into the passenger side and jogging to his side. The video ended, but the pictures didn't. The picture showed and they was in Jay's car kissing.

"Talk about Irreplaceable." I just rewinded it and stared at the picture of Jay and Rih. He said he was changing. This isn't changing. He's a fucking liar and I was a fool to believe him. Oh most definitely we gone do this tour and I promise you I'm gonna show my ass on every single stage we perform on. If he wanna play I could play too.

I went back in the room and grabbed my phone then hooked it up to Wireless speaker that's hooked up to the shower head. I put on my 'Relaxing Shower Tunes' and stripped from Jay's shirt and into the shower.

Drake's I Get Lonely Too played through the speaker and I sang along with the lyrics.

"But hit you back to say, I get lonely too. Baby I could really get to know you. Take my time and show you. Don't tell anybody what we do When I get lonely."

I washed over my area many of times and continued singing to Drake's handsomely beautiful voice.

"Take me to another place where I'll be face to face with no rules just like you I get lonely too."

I wanted to cry but my tears wouldn't fall. I'm tired of crying for him and I refuse to do that. I've never wanted to sleep out on Jay, like he does for me. They was right you can't change a pimp to a husband.

"Ready for us to get it on Ain't got a love to call steady Hope it ain't like that for long I'll be your friend if you let me Don't wanna come on strong Cuz too many people wanna get me But you know I do what I gotta do Just like you, I get lonely too."

I washed my hair and looked and saw Jay standing there watching me. I rolled my eyes and continued washing my hair. You know what to think about Drake said on this album he had made quite a few songs about me he never told me which ones, but I feel like this might be one of them.

"Take Me To another place where I'll be Face to face, just you and me With no rules Just like you, I get lonely too."

I sung out the bridge and rinsed my hair then conditioned it. I rewashed my body and shaved my arms and legs then rinsed the conditioner out of my hair and the shaved hair from my arms and legs. Drake's song ended and Etta James' I'd Rather Go Blind came on and I turned the shower off with the music still playing. I grabbed my towel and turned the music up some more.

I walked out of the shower and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body than around my hair. I put the T.V. on mute and reminded it to the first picture of Jay and Rih for him to see. I can't keep fighting for a man who doesn't wanna put up a fight. I may love him, but does he mean it when he says it back. I'd never think we would be in this predicament. Maybe we really aren't meant for each other.