The Aftermath

Hello everyone. Here is the first chapter of my story. Thank you all for your precious votes and comments -CannonONLY123 , ipsitanayak , anivisha , AasteenKaSaanp , diyurupani , Rajputm , AreebaKhalid2 , Yanambhargav , Durvasaheba , riyababulal , PaniSumiku , Svgshsbsgx , dm2036 , VansikaJaiswal , Alpisha123 , HafsaNoor550 , sonalirulz , riyuuu_33 , Devil510Queen , gayathripalath , DhvaniMehta0 , Shine_Stars_ , Tiddlytoes , s_honey_g , ShobhaaBiradar , DipteeKalita , manyakumar31 , dhujal , AkshataJamkar , Goldenhuedgirl , drizzlingrain , SSultan6 , GeetaArora , Samruddhi_H , HerShe_Devil_05 , 2025nani , zee_2684 , heart_talking , BaidharSingh I apologize if I missed someone. 

Happy Reading Ahead:-

Akshara stood in front of her family with her red and swollen eyes glaring all of them. She felt Abhinav's hand slip in hers and held on tightly to the little bit of solace and comfort it offered. Her mimi, who assured her to set everything right, her Bade Papa who said that he would be a wall for her and protect her, her badi ma, her chachi ma- everyone was a culprit in her eyes. Her eyes wandered and landed on Arohi- her sister, who was clutching the papers tightly. Akshara could see the tear marks on her sister's face, a face which clearly showed how angry yet unsurprised she was. This is turn unsettled Akshara a little bit, but she decided that her and Arohi's conversation could wait. There was someone else- or rather many others- with whom she wanted to have a talk with first. 

Akshara - So Bade Papa, what do you have to say? I have lost my son, the son you promised would stay with me forever. I have lost him, or rather abhinav ji and I have lost our son because the court decided that providing financial stability was more important than providing emotional stability. What did you say? That you will be our wall, you will turn into the Manish Goenka you were once, you will not let anything happen to us. Then where did it all go? We trusted you with everything we had and see what happened! We lost our son!!

And with that Akshara broke down once again in her husband's arms. Abhinav ji- who was as broken as she was- couldn't control his tears this time and he too cried with her. Both mother and father cried for the son they love with their whole heart. Aarohi saw her sister breaking down. The sister she despised from childhood, the sister she blamed for the death of her sirat ma, the sister she hated yet loved the most. Wiping her tears, she walked to her sister and took her in her arms and Akshara wailed in her sister's arms. 

Akshara - I lost everything Aaru. I lost my son. We lost our happy family Aaru. Why Aaru? Why always me? Do something Aaru. Please do something. I want my son Aaru. I want him back.

Aarohi - You will get your son back Akshu. This is my promise. Aarohi Neil Birla's promise!

Akshara looked into Aarohi's misty eyes. The fierceness in her eyes gave the former some hope. Afterall, whatever Aarohi decides to get, she gets. At this point she trusted her sister more than she trusted her family. She wiped her eyes and gave a small, trusting smile to her sister, then gave an icy glare to the rest of the family, took her husband's hand in hers and stormed off to her room. Aarohi's eyes followed her sister's disappearing figure and then turned to her family with a cold stare.

Aarohi - Years back, I let you all make a decision for my daughter and I and as a result, my precious rooh is suffering now. Akshara trusted you all but look what it cost her! Now enough! Now none of you will interfere in our lives. We will fight our battles on our own and we will either win or die trying. I will fight for myself, for my daughter and also for my sister and her family- which she lost because of you. And no one, I repeat no one will have a say in this. 

Bade Papa (angry) - You have hated Akshara your whole life and you are saying you will fight her battle? Really?

Aarohi (furious) - That is between me and her Bade Papa. I may have not liked her back then, but things change and so do people. I agree I have made mistakes in the past but you all should have corrected me, sorted out things between us. Instead, you bade papa, decided to show your clear dislike for my mother, send Akshu away on your own will and dare to blame all that on me, when we both were just kids!  Whatever problems are there, they are between us, and I won't let someone else snatch her happiness. You did enough stuff on your will, now enough is enough.

With that, Aarohi stormed out of her mansion, wanting to quickly reach home to not one but two kids who needed someone who will understand them. She looked towards the sky and promised her parents- her dad, her sirat ma and her naira ma, and her neil- that now she will set things right. She will return her sister her family and create the best possible life for her daughter. 

How was it? I hope you liked the chapter. An important thing to note in my story is that Aarohi did not blame Akshara for neil's death. The reason Akshara left will be discussed in the late chapters. Also, I would really appreciate if someone would be able to make a cover for my story. Pretty please with cherry on the top 🫶❤️. Thank you all for reading!

With Love

-Kaira