Chapter 1. The painful mistake

Dazai and Chuuya were out of Yokohama to visit the strip club, until Dazai realized that he forgot his keys.

"Ahhh fuck, shit, pussy, ass, motherfucking, damn, bitch!"

Dazai cursed, he was clearly pissed off at the moment, which scared Chuuya for a few seconds, but later relied pissed off back.

"The fuck's wrong with you?!"

Chuuya screamed at him, but not loud enough to cause a fight.

When Dazai gave him the "i forgot something.." look, the ginger immediately sighed loudly and face palmed.

"Fucking.. Let's go home then.."

Chuuya scoffed while the brunette was jumping up and down, his dear boyfriend finally listened to him.

They went on Chuuya's motercycle and Dazai kept leaving teasing neck kisses, making the short one flustered and almost caused a car crash. (or motor crash idk)

Once they finally got home, Dazai stopped for a second before he realized something.

"..i forgot my keys."

The short angry ginger immediately got furious and started kicking everywhere. How could his boyfriend be so god damn stupid?!

"Just kidding!"

The brunette gave him an annoying smile and held out his keys.

"I just wanted to go home, because all those strippers can't make me hard because of my erectile dysfunction."

His boyfriend got seriously angry now. He grabbed the keys out of the suicidal bitch's hand and opened the door, only to see that their entire house was messy.

"Did you seriously not clean the house before we went to the strip club?!"

The little Childe from the hit game Genshin Impact look alike hissed at him. He just couldn't believe what happened to him after they started dating.

The Zhongli 2.0 from the hit game Genshin Impact but suicidal was shocked, he could've sworn that he cleaned the house before leaving..

"I cleaned the house, i swear!"

Now they seriously stressed out. Was it a robbery?! The two boys immediately ran upstairs to check their toy collection and just as they expected, everything was gone.

Their vibrators, their dildo's, their BDSM toys, everything..

"Nooo! How can we have proper sex with my erectile dysfunction now?!"

Dazai dropped to the ground, pulling on his hair and hyperventilating. He curled up in a ball and hugged his knees, he was so sad that he could barely think about anything else besides his toys.

"Dazai.. there's a note on our water bottle.."

The ginger said quietly and read the note out loud afrer Dazai stopped crying.

"My dear friends, Dazai and Chuuya! Me and Fyodor got a little horny and he was complaining about the fact that our 164 toys weren't enough, because we use all of them in one go during our sessions! We wanted to knock on your back door to ask if we could borrow some, but I accidentally broke the door.. Oops! Since your toys are gone now, i decided to keep your water bottle here, maybe you could use that!"

-Nikolai

They were both furious. How could he be so shameless about it?!

Dazai and Chuuya looked at the water bottle and later at eachother, thinking if it was a good idea until Dazai slowly stood up and nodded.