Chapter 11 Part one - the dishwasher

Disclaimer: I own none of the original characters nor plot of Blue Lock.

Warnings: cursing, misogynistic AH, verbally abusive/manipulative parents, teenage boy thoughts

->=<-->=<-->=<-

BIG

HUGE

GINORMOUS

THANK YOU

TO MY BETA

*ALCHAZAR*

And

TO MY REVIEWERS

You are all amazing : ) 

(I will try to respond as a comment, but WP gives me issues whenever I try to read/comment so it's always a bit delayed)

->=<-->=<-->=<-

UPDATED TIMELINE

->=<-->=<-->=<-

See chapter 10A but replace Day 8 with:

Day 8 (Saturday) – Isagi walks her home, chats with his mom re: her suspicions on Reina's homelife. Ego and a white specter in Isagi's uniform appears in his dream. Has argument with his dad over Reina being temporary. Reina tells Sae she's going to Shibuya to meet Megumi (after implying Sae has a way to track where she is) but meets Isagi instead. Incident where her classmates are mean to her so Megumi and Isagi give them sour drinks. Reina gets angry at Isagi, but they make up and he asks her out. Isagi's dad's accuses Isagi of "stringing along" Reina. Isagi agrees to help out at a dinner party in Kiniro that his dad's restaurant is catering for, which ends up being at the Itoshi household.

->=<-->=<-->=<-

O n i k k o

{鬼っ子}

chapter 11 – the dishwasher

->=<-->=<-->=<-

("You both definitely don't run in the same circles.")

Stepping into the sprawling Itoshi Mansion, Yoichi finally understands Reo's previous words.

'Holy shit. Reina and Rin grew up here?'

The place is massive and reeks of wealth, from the shining marble floors to the grand imperial staircase. Standing there, the striker feels infinitesimally small, like an ant before a mountain. The entryway looks like one of those pictures from history class, where textbooks showed royal castles back in regency England. The resemblance matches right down to the enormous chandelier dominating the front entrance. Light bounces off the massive crystal structure, making him blink when the bright reflection hits his eyes. Yoichi awkwardly adjusts his grip on the sakizuke*-filled box in his hand. He redirects his gaze away from the extravagant interior towards Emi-san and the other restaurant workers.