ECLIPSE IS HERE FOR YOUR SOUL

Read the description of this story.

No pov:

After eclipse made it out of the dimension he came across a animatronic that appeared to be a sun daycare employee. Sun stopped dead in his tracks when he saw him. "Who.. are you?" Sun said to the animatronic that appeared to be moon and him mixed up?.. "I'm who people like to call eclipse.."  the weird it said. Sun stopped as soon as that name was brought up.. "I- uh..? Let me go get my brother real fast.." sun said going to get his brother who was in Monty's golf course doing god knows what. Eclipse stood there for a while waiting, he was getting rather unhappy of waiting so long. But he knew better to do anything in this new world.. he sighed finally as they approached him. Moon was rather agitated as he was rather busy but then a new eclipse shows up to stop him from his work. "So what are you doing here?" Moon said annoyed, sun was slightly behind moon in slight fear. "Some things have happened in my world.. so I would like to consider being friends with you guys.. he said smiling too cheerfully.. sun was confused, he was all broken and didn't even have a leg.. moon was also confused now how did he just come here and expect everything to be fine?.. moon looked at his brother and also saw confusing on his face as well.. 'mind of moon' mhh.. he doesn't seem like a threat he is all broken and run down.. maybe he is fine.. but at the same time I would need to get him a body a- he stopped it's fine I just need to make sure he is on are side and we will be fine..' "okay fine I'll get you a body but you have to be on are side" moon said after a pause of thinking. "How delightful..." the creepy broken robot said grinning cheek to cheek. " sun go stay with him while I get to work on a body for him." Moon said while walking away. 

THE END FOR NOW.....