char details .

Tsukasa Tenma

role: prince, eldest son of the Royal Tenma Family

ENFJ

5'7

dream: "You ask what a dream of? Heh, that is but a simple question! I wish to be a star! To  be admired and respected by those around me!"

Saki Tenma

role: princess, youngest daughter of the Royal Tenma Family

ESFJ

5'2

dream: "Oh! I wanna be a princess and help my family, especially my older brother! I want to help him fulfill his dream!"

Toya Aoyagi

role: prince, youngest son of the Royal Tenma Family

INTJ

5'10

dream: "I do not have a dream."

Kanade Yoisaki

role: princess, eldest daughter of the Royal Tenma Family, disappeared (?)

INFP

5'1

dream: "I want to bring peace to everyone's hearts...and save all of the kingdoms. It is something I must do."

Akito Shinonome

role: knight + assistant to the Royal Tenma Family, youngest son of the Shinonomes

ISFP

5'8

dream: "Dreams are kind of stupid."

Ena Shinonome

role: duchess, lady of the royal court, eldest daughter of the Shinonomes

ISFP

5'2

dream: "A dream...? I want to get out of here and finally pursue my passions! I hate this place to death. Akito's so lucky...sigh."

Mafuyu Asahina

role: duchess, lady of the royal court, only child of the Royal Asahina Family

INFJ

5'3

dream: "A dream is a hope, and I have no hope for myself or this world. Ah...I mean, I'd love to marry someone someday! How romantic..."

Shizuku Hinomori

role: princess, eldest daughter of the Royal Hinomori Family

ESFJ

5'6

dream: "Hehe, a dream? That's such a difficult decision...I'd just like to make everyone happy and fulfill their needs!"

Haruka Kiritani

role: princess, daughter of the Royal Hinomori Family, adopted

ISTJ

5'4

dream: "To see a smile on someone's face is enough for me."

Nene Kusanagi

role: villager, runs a bakery

INTP

5'1

dream: "Please let my bakery be successful...that is not a selfish wish, by the way. I don't want nothing to eat on my dinner table."

Rui Kamishiro

role: villager, inventor of sorts

ENTP

5'11

dream: "A dream...I'd like this war to end once and for all. I'll be the one to make it stop, if I must."

Emu Otori

role: foreign princess, youngest daughter of the Royal Otori Family

ENFP

4'11
dream: "Wah, my dream?! I wanna make everyone smile and have a won-won-wonderful day!"

Minori Hanasato
role: villager, runs delivery service

ENFP

5'2

dream: "I wished on a wishing star that I'll be able to become a princess and meet Princess Kiritani in real life! Do you think it'll happen?!"

Airi Momoi

role: villager, runs delivery service

ESFP

5'1

dream: "Hmph, I wish Minori would get her head out of the clouds and help me with our business! It better make me rich!"

Mizuki Akiyama

role: knight runaway (?)

ESFJ

5'4

dream: "I want to be accepted for my identity...oh, and to have lots of cute stuff! Like, a bunch of it. I better get cute stuff by tomorrow."

Ichika Hoshino

role: ?? (can't spoil lol)

ISFJ

5'3

dream: "I want to be reunited with her again...I also humbly request to end this war."

Honami Mochizuki

role: ?? (yk what I mean)

ESFJ

5'5

dream: "To feel loved by everyone and to finally feel peace! I wish for happiness for everyone! Please..."

Shiho Hinomori

role: princess, youngest daughter of Hinomori Family, disappeared (?)

ISTP

5'2

dream: "Uh...I don't know."

An Shiraishi

role: ??

ENFJ

5'3

dream: "I wanna perform on a stage with Kohane! And hear tons of people cheering our name...that'd be so cool!

Kohane Azusawa

role: ??

ISFJ

5'1

dream: "Um...I guess I'd like to sing with An together, after all of this is behind us!"