hotel room

Jungkook's pov

We all were sitting in my car . Me on the driver seat , y/n on passenger seat , behind us Amanda and Uriel, behind them that gigi and tiana . I was controling my urge to keep my hand on her thighs but because she don't want to reveal our relationship right now so i kept my hand to my self . She didn't said it to me but because she didn't introduced  me as her boyfriend i know she doesn't want to reveal our relationship.

Soon we reached my hotel . Everyone except me and y/n got out of car are they gonna stay in the same room ? She asked me . Definitely fvcking not.

Not at all . I'll get them room . 1 for girls , 1 one for that gigi and you'll stay with me . She chuckled and nodded. I got them room . So the girls will stay in one room and gavin in different one . Is that alright?  They all nodded

And y/n ? Gavin asked and why tf he is so interfering person

She'll be with me . I said and gavin gave a glance at y/n who sighed.

Why ? Gavin said and i controlled to cut off his tongue

Because we have some office related work y/n lied . Now shut up and get to your room . Everyone nodded, I called my guards to take Everyone's luggage to their room .

Me and y/n reached our room and i finally hugged her , i picked up her body as she wrapped her legs around my waist . That Gavin is so annoying. I snake my face in the crook of her neck and sat on couch

Don't say like that i faced her .

Okay okay now you'll take his side rather your boyfriend's. Okay i m hurt she chuckled and pecked my lips .

Jealousy jealousy she said and laughed but soon stopped when i grabbed her throat firmly and other hand on her waist pulled her more close to me .

Trust me sweetheart i m jealous of the wind that hit your face , i m jealous of the oxygen you take , i m jealous of the clothes that are hugging your perfect body. She blushed so hard making my face  form a boyish grin .

You are too cheesy. She said as i made my way back to her neck .

Only for you darling. I said in deep voice, i could sense her shiver making me chuckle. Would you mind if i suck your perfect neck ? It's inviting me so bad . I said

Then what's stopping you ? Mark me as your . She said making me smrik . I licked her neck and grabbed her skin between my teeth

And heard a knock .

I pulled out . Where tf is my gun ? Don't mind if i kill your any of friends. She laughed. She laughed ? Here i m suffering for not getting time with her and she laughed?

I apologize from their side. I'll see what they need . She said and made her way to the door . She opened and i came to her too ..

Hey y/n let's go for dinner. Ohh shit how could i forget that she didn't had dinner yet . Fvck !!!!

Yes y/n let's go i said as she looked at me strangely.

And what about our work ? I smirked

We can do it after dinner now let's go . I dragged her with me .

Wait i m not going to eat hotel's food i don't like it . She said .

Then what about street food? India is famous for street food now let's go . Everyone nodded. You wanna spend some time with your friends? I asked her , she had been with me ever since .

Do you mind ? Awww what did i do to have her .

Not at all sweetheart. If you wanna have some time with them then go ahead but don't go out of my sight. She nodded as i let go of her hand. She went to her friends as i saw her giggling making my heart smilee . 

Your boss is so nice with you y/n such a boyfriend material no no husband material. One of her friends said making me smile ear to ear . We sat in my car and i took us to y/n's favourite street food place.

It's a treat from my side so don't mind at all and eat whatever you want . I said being happy to see my girl happy. She looked at me and smiled and my poor heartu .

After of eating and giggling around we came back to hotel and stood in front of my and y/n's room . Thank you so much jungkook we enjoyed alot . I smiled

Correction mr jeon not jungkook. Y/n said and red colour covered my ears . Jealousy jealousy

Ohh someone is jealous tiana said

It's not a thing of jealousy. It's a thing of being formal . She lie so good.

Oh yeah sorry mr jeon . Tiana said and they all bowed to me and i bowed them back . Y/n was shocked.

We'll leave . And be ready around 3:30 everyone nodded and made their way to their room .

We came to our room and i pinned her to the wall Mr jeon huh? Not jungkook someone was jealous huh?

She Looked at me so what can't i be jealous for my own boyfriend and soon to be husband ohh god she is so hot . Now let's sleep she said as i nodded.

After changing we slided under the duvet and cuddled each other . What did i do to have you y/n ?

Maybe killed a person? I laughed at her response.

You know you are actually devil in face of angel . And i love this devil . I said as she pecked my nose

Why did you bowed to me friends? I never saw you bowing to your collaborators. She asked me

Because they are your friends. They make you smile and laugh which my heart loves . My heart loves seeing you smile and laugh. It cracks when you are upset . My heart loves you more than anything i confessed

My heart loves you more i pecked her forehead as her face made her way to my chest and slept