Part 2

TW SWEARING HOMOPHOBIA violence )

The losers club except Bill were all walking to math knowing Bill he will probably already be there. They all shared math class the teachers tried to prevent them from having any classes together but clearly failed the losers actually kinda felt bad for their math teacher but never said anything. Math finished and The whole losers club was walking out talking about nothing in particular just complaining about how hard math is.

"I swear they make us stay in there for 2 hours and reset the clocks"

"Richie they wouldn't do that our teacher hates us just as much as we hate him" Bill said
The losers started walking to lunch but instead Ben and Eddie walked to the library to study like usual.

"Hey bevyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Richie whispered to Beverly

"Hey whattyyyyyyyyyyy" Beverly whispered back

"I could really use a cigarette"

"Ok let me tell the others were going"

"GUYS ME AND RICHIE ARE LEAVING"

"OK" stan yelled he knew they were going to smoke so he didn't say anything.
As Richie and Beverly were walking to there regular secret place which was the in the elementary school playground they normally hide in a tube but decided it had no point so didn't. Then they saw the one and only Henry bowers so as they were stomping out their cigarettes and were about to run away but as Richie was he ran into Patrick (literally)

"WHAT THE FUCK FAG" Patrick said as he got ready to punch Richie but just as he was about too Beverly threw a rock at his head and him and Beverly ran away back to the high school area and went inside to the lunch room to see Bill Ben Mike and Stan all eating and laughing.

"Hey guys guess what, we ran into bowers gang and Beverly through a rock at Patrick's head" Richie said with enthusiasm
"And now that's not even the end they are probably going to beat the shit out of us when we're leaving today!" Richie said with fake enthusiasm.

"Well sucks to be you" Stan says while putting down his fork.

"I'm going to go see Eddie and Ben"
Richie said while walking away heading towards the exit to the library. He mainly only wanted to talk to Eddie but he didn't mind Ben at all.

"Hey guys!" Richie said into the library and waving to Ben and Eddie.

" hey Rich" Eddie said waving back.

( again no cliffhanger intended I think I'm going to update this every day but if I randomly stop it's because I got my phone taken away because I may or may not I have a little bit of mommy and daddy issues🙊)