Which Bones? (A One Direction Fanfiction)

Chapter One.

I stepped onto the scale. 101 pounds.

"Damn it." I whispered, disappointed in myself for not reaching my goal weight. 100 pounds.

"You definitely can't eat anything today." I said to my reflection in the mirror, placing my phone into the dock lying on the bathroom counter. "What Makes You Beautiful" By: One Direction blasted through the speakers.

"...It ain't hard to tell, you don't kno-o-ow, You don't know you're beautiful!" I sang along, as I turned the knob for the water temperature in the shower. Sticking my hand in to test it, I determined that it was warm enough. Pulling aside the curtain, I climbed in.

The song then changed to "Little Things" as I put my strawberry scented shampoo in my hair. I gently massaged my scalp. "You've never loved, your stomach or your thighs..." I hummed along to the music, rinsing out my shampoo and adding conditioner to my head. "You have no idea how true that is, Liam." I whispered, picking up my cotton candy body wash.

When all the products were rinsed off, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. It was a Saturday, so I decided to braid my long brown hair, and let it air dry.

On my wall were many One Direction posters, seeing as I was a fan. They were the ones that inspired me to lose weight. If I ever met them, I wanted to be perfect. Walking over to my closet, I stared at the singlet of Liam hanging on the door. "I will be perfect for you Liam."

I opened my drawers and pulled out a black bra and matching panties. Facing the rack of clothes in front of me, I decided on an Ed Sheeran T-shirt under my 1D hoodie with purple skinny jeans and my black All-stars. I quickly slipped it on and ran back into my bathroom to throw on some light make-up. I covered my face with foundation and highlighted my eyes with black eyeliner.

I then pulled my phone off the dock, and checked Twitter. There were many things about One Direction scrolling through. One of the things trending was #Liamtwitcam. I sighed, deciding not to get my hopes up, but turned my laptop on anyway.

As it loaded, I saw that they were right. Liam was doing a Twit cam, and I started watching. I hung onto every word Liam said, considering he was my favorite. He answered a few questions, and I decided to ask the one that had been on my mind for a while. I slowly typed,

"Which bone do you think is the most attractive?"

I then hesitantly pressed send, watching his face closely. The expression on his face went from amused, to confused. I figured he had seen my profile picture, which was of an anorexics body. It was my favorite picture. "Hey, Niall?" Liam called, and I figured he was somewhere in the room, out of view.

"Yeah, mate?" He asked, still out of the camera's view.

"Can you write this down for me?" He asked, then hid his mouth and whispered something to Niall.

"Um, yeah." He said, and could be heard walking away.

'I wonder what he wanted written down.' I thought to myself, as Liam went back to his normal, adorable self.

I was intently listening to him tell a story about a fan at a concert, when a knock was heard outside my door. "Yes?" I called, facing the door just in case the mystery visitor decided to enter.

"Jessica?" My mother said. "May I enter your room?"

"Sure," I mumbled, closing my computer. I hated how proper my family acted, even around the house.

My mother walked into my room, staring at the items on my floor with disgust. "You know, you really should clean u-"

"So, what is it you needed?" I interrupted. She sighed and glared at me, but continued on.

"It's time for us to leave. We are going to the market. I will be waiting for you in the car."

I stood up and looked at my mother's outfit, a nice dress paired with high heels and jewelry. As usual, she was dressed up, just to go to the store. My mother seeked perfection, and in some places, so did I.

I climbed into the passenger seat beside her, my phone in hand. I was about to place my ear buds in my ears, when she said, "Don't start listening to your pop crap music." I sighed and put my phone and ear buds in my pocket. My mother reached forward and turned on her stereo. Classical music poured through the speakers. "Ah," Sh said. "Isn't that much better?"

I stiffly nodded and watched the satisfied smile stretch across her face. I stared outside the window, and watched the houses pass. "You've been getting thin lately. I'm proud. You know, you always have been on the chubby side. You're getting rid of all that baby fat."

I stared at her, a smile on my face. She had never been proud of me before. My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was from Twitter. I opened it and saw something I'd never imagined seeing.

@realliampayne: I don't have a favorite @perfect_jess. Can you tell me why you asked?

That wasn't the craziest thing. It also mentioned that I had five new followers.

Five famous new followers.