CHAPTER 3:ACCIDENT

AUTHOR POV

Hee Young was acrossed using the zebra line.Suddenly...

*BANGGGG*

Many blood came out from Hee Young mouth.Many people helped Hee Young.

SEHUN POV

"WHAT?! Mom want me and Hee Young break up?!" I yelled at my umma.My umma about to say,I stormed out from my umma room.

IS SHE CRAZY?! I NOT GONNA BREAK UP WITH HEE YOUNG.HEE YOUNG IS LIKE LIGHT FOR MY DARKNESS.URGH!

*RING RING*

SEHUN:Yeoboseyo

UNKNOWN:Is this Hee Young's boyfriend?

SEHUN:Yes.Why?

UNKNOWN:Hee Young involed in accident.Now she at hospital.

SEHUN:WHAT?! Message me the hospital name.

And then I hang up and ran towards car.On the way,I blame myself because not meet she at park.This what I get.

HEE YOUNG JAGIYA! DON'T LEAVE ME! I WANT YOU BE TO SAFE..

AT HOSPITAL (FAST FORWORD)

I saw Hee Young laying on the bed peacefully.What make me attention is her eyes was bandage..

I start to though maybe she...

BLIND?! NO! NO! NO! I WANT SHE TO SEE ME...

"Are you Miss Hee Young's boyfriend?"
someone tap on my left shoulder.I turn around and it is doctor.

"Yes" I said plainly

"I'm sorry your girlfriend now.."

"Now what doctor?!" I said loudly and my arms on doctor shoulders

"Sir...be clame..she's now..blind....I'm felt sorry about that.." he said then walked away.

What I wanna do now is scream out loud.What I'm gonna do? She doesn't have mom and dad.She have only me...

"Hee Young...I am sorry..." I said while crying on her right shoulder.

SEHUN...YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF HER AFTER WHAT YOU DID.ALTHOUGH SHE NOT PERFECT NOW...