Prolouge

In the vast oceans of the world, there lay a mysterious battleship. This battleship was unlike any other battleship before her; she was never finished, only having her hull laid down then only to be dismantled to make the IJN Yamato. But her legacy in that world of humans, landed her in the world of Azur Lane, where all sorts of ships from World War Two and before all had human forms, being classified as a race called KANSEN. IJN Fuji was a unknown ship to this new world and its extra terrestrial enemy's, called Sirens. The sirens not anticipating a unknown ship arriving in their captured waters sent a small fleet to intercept her. This small fleet consisted of: 2 mass-produced battleships and 5 mass-produced destroyers. But as a precaution they had the high class siren Purifier tag along in case of any heavy resistance.

As the sirens' fleet approached, IJN Fuji found herself in an unfamiliar situation. She had awakened in this new world with a human form, becoming a KANSEN like the other ships that roamed the seas. However, her memories of her previous existence as a battleship were vague, and she struggled to grasp the full extent of her capabilities.

On the deck of her newly manifested human form, Fuji felt a mix of curiosity and apprehension. She was eager to discover her purpose in this world and understand the legacy she carried from her previous existence. The mysterious allure of her unfinished past drew her forward, despite the uncertainty of the situation she now found herself in.

As the sirens' fleet closed in, IJN Fuji took a deep breath and summoned her inner strength. She may have been an unknown ship to them, but she would not back down. Determination filled her heart as she gazed out at the vast ocean stretching before her. This was her moment to prove herself, not only to the world but also to her own fragmented memories.

The sirens' ships encircled IJN Fuji, their sinister intentions evident in their glowing eyes and malevolent aura. The mass-produced battleships loomed like dark giants, while the agile destroyers darted around them, ready to strike. Among them was Purifier, a high-ranking siren known for her tactical prowess and merciless nature. She was intrigued by the appearance of this unknown KANSEN, but her curiosity was overshadowed by the desire to eliminate any potential threat.

With a deep breath, IJN Fuji activated her latent abilities, connecting with the remnants of her battleship core. As the power surged through her, the ocean around her started to ripple, and a dazzling aura enveloped her figure. The sight of this unexplained power caught both the sirens and her fellow KANSEN by surprise.

In that pivotal moment, the ocean seemed to echo with the reverberation of ancient battles long past. Memories of a forgotten era surged within IJN Fuji, empowering her and unlocking the latent knowledge of her previous life. She felt a connection to the spirit of the legendary battleship Yamato, whose strength and courage resided within her being.

With newfound confidence, IJN Fuji raised her hand, and a torrent of energy surged forth. The water beneath the sirens' fleet churned violently, and massive waves rose to engulf the enemy ships. The mass-produced battleships struggled to withstand the force, and the destroyers were tossed helplessly by the overwhelming power.

Purifier's eyes widened, her arrogance shattered by the unexpected strength of this enigmatic newcomer. She quickly realized that underestimating IJN Fuji would be a grave mistake. With a growl of frustration, she summoned her own power, engaging IJN Fuji in a fierce one-on-one battle.

The battle raged on, the clash of titanic forces echoing across the ocean's expanse. IJN Fuji fought with a mix of determination and nostalgia, cherishing the memories she was now piecing together from her previous life. Though uncertain of her destiny, she was unwavering in her resolve to protect her newfound world.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the battle came to a momentary halt. IJN Fuji and Purifier stood facing each other, both showing signs of fatigue. The sirens' fleet had been repelled, and the energy of the ocean calmed around them.

"I don't know who I once was," IJN Fuji said, her voice filled with a mixture of emotion and strength. "But I will defend this world and its people with everything I have."

Purifier regarded her with a mixture of astonishment and begrudging respect. "You may be an enigma, but you have earned my attention, IJN Fuji. The sirens will remember your name."

With that, the siren fleet retreated, leaving IJN Fuji standing tall upon the seas. The other KANSEN ships approached her with admiration and curiosity, eager to welcome her into their ranks. In that moment, IJN Fuji realized that her legacy might be shrouded in mystery, but her purpose was clear: to protect her new home, Azur Lane, from any threat that dared to challenge its tranquillity. And so, with the ocean breeze at her back, she sailed forth into her uncertain future, embracing the destiny that awaited her.

IJN Fuji's arrival in the world of Azur Lane was not as welcoming as she had hoped. As she approached the naval base, she was met with scepticism and hostility from the KANSEN of Azur Lane. News of an unknown battleship with mysterious origins had spread, and some of the KANSEN saw her as a potential threat.

Among the most vocal critics was the battle-hardened and fierce battleship HMS Warspite. She approached IJN Fuji with a stern expression and a wary stance. "Who are you, and what brings you to our waters?" Warspite demanded, her tone sharp and unyielding.

IJN Fuji, taken aback by the hostility, tried to explain her situation. "I am IJN Fuji, a battleship from another world. I arrived here unexpectedly, and I have no intentions of causing harm. I seek peace and understanding."

But Warspite was not convinced. "We've had enough battles and betrayals in this world already. I won't let a mysterious ship like you disrupt the balance we've fought so hard to maintain. Leave these waters at once!"

The tension between IJN Fuji and the KANSEN of Azur Lane escalated, and soon, a confrontation seemed imminent. Many KANSEN lined up behind Warspite, ready to defend their home and their comrades from what they saw as a potential threat.

Just as the situation reached a boiling point, a calming voice cut through the tension. "That's enough, Warspite." It was the soft-spoken and wise battleship USS Iowa, who stepped forward, placing herself between the two factions.

Iowa's presence commanded respect, and her calm demeanor had a soothing effect on the heated atmosphere. "We cannot jump to conclusions without understanding the situation fully," she said, her eyes locking with IJN Fuji's. "Let us give her a chance to prove her intentions. That's what we would want if the roles were reversed."

IJN Fuji nodded gratefully, feeling a glimmer of hope in Iowa's words. She knew that her legacy from her previous world might be tarnished, but she was determined to show Azur Lane that she had no malicious intentions.

Over the following days, IJN Fuji worked tirelessly to earn the trust of the KANSEN of Azur Lane. She participated in joint training exercises, where her skills and powers were put to the test. She shared stories from her past, even the painful ones, to show that she was not hiding anything from them.

Slowly but steadily, some KANSEN began to warm up to her, realizing that IJN Fuji was just as dedicated to protecting the peace as they were. The initial hostility gave way to curiosity and, eventually, to acceptance.

As she formed bonds with her new allies, IJN Fuji also encountered the Crimson Axis. Although her past with them was tense, she found a chance for redemption, proving that she could overcome the bitterness and stand united against the true threat—the Sirens.

In time, IJN Fuji became a respected member of Azur Lane, her presence a reminder that even those with mysterious pasts could find a place among the KANSEN. She embodied the hope that unity and understanding could prevail over hostility and mistrust, and she vowed to protect her newfound home with all her strength. The oceans, once turbulent with suspicion, now welcomed IJN Fuji as one of their own, as she sailed forth with her allies to face the challenges that awaited them in the vast expanse of the Azur Lane world.