Introduction

First of all, I would like to thank my dear friend Flamewhipper for supporting me through this story!

It was an idea that randomly popped into my mind, and now I'm finally presenting it for everyone. 

This story is heavily inspired by the Seven Deadly Sins (as it's pretty obvious from the title) and I did some research on this topic. My main source was a book called 'Killjoys' (published by Desiring God, 2015) and the quotes I used for describing the sins (as you can see on the pictures) mainly came from this.

Even though I'm not religious, I've found it really interesting when I read about this concept since I didn't want to make this book to be like 'just throw some sex in it and call it sins'. Of course, I changed and added some things (and made it spicy) but I still tried to stay within the concept as much as I could. That's why even if it's labeled as 'explicit' it's not entirely that, it's more on the emotional side.I personally think that the roles fit oddly well with the Ateez members (like San being Lust, Mingi-Greed and so on). Not to forget that this is just a fiction therefore it's for entertainment purposes only. I love and treasure all members of Ateez. 

Now for the fun part!

This story contains:

Mature theme

Slight choking

Kidnapping

Smut

Knifeplay

Male x Male 

Slight degradation

If you're uncomfortable with any of the things above, do not read it!

If you are, then come and have some fun! <3