Part 1

Friday evening.
"Girls get ready we're going to the club"
"Anny, but we were there only yesterday... I'm already tired, let's stay at home today, okay?" Kathrine said
"And what is it really our first time like this?, especially since I want to have fun and maybe pick up someone at the club)"  "k got it"

In the club. 11.23pm.
Ann's pov:

I think I danced like the last whore just to attract the attention of one guy, he was a barman with beautiful curly hair and green eyes, but I couldn't do it, btw my girls did it... and they found guys, maybe something is waiting for them today in a private room :)
—————————

I wasn't upset much, so I took another non-alcoholic cocktail and went to look for a table for myself, but passing through all this drunken crowd of people, I didn't keep my balance and fell at someone's table, not just at someone's table, but also on someone's lap..

"hey princess, so right away?" "fuck off, moron"

I immediately got up from him and was about to leave, but his hand grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"don't play with me like that, otherwise you'll lose"
"don't flatter yourself"

only then did I pay attention to who exactly it was.
Tom fucking Kaulitz

"tom?" "recognized me?" "yeah.." "out well, let's go? honey, there are private rooms there." " Do you think I'm a whore? I'm not going anywhere with you. fool"

I pulled my wrist out of his long-strong hand and walked quickly to the toilet room

Tom's pov:
"Bill will I go away for a while?" "what? found a new victim?" "Shut up" " I'm silent, just be careful, okay?"
"k"

I saw her run away from me to the toilet, but unfortunately for her, I always get what I want

Ann's pov:
after cooling down a little with cold water, I didn't have time to go out of the toilet as I was kicked into the wall

"I asked you not to play with me, but you probably don't understand the first time" "I understand everything perfectly, but believe me, you are not my type at all"

I was between his hands, chained to the wall, I was like in a cage, he looked me straight in the eyes and at some point.... I felt uneasy.

"Listen, let me go and we'll part on a good note, you'll find yourself some slut, and I'll go home" "I have already found"

Tom's pov:
a heavy slap turned out to be on my face

"fuck you, freak"

she ran away, apparently she was offended by my words, but with what? if she herself behaved like a whore and clearly attracted attention to herself...

Ann's pov:
"girls we're leaving" "Anny, I'm staying, I have plans here..well, you understand yourself"-said Ksenia
"well, get it, Katya?" "I'm coming with you, my head is splitting and I'm hungry, shall we order something home?" "Yes ofc, let's go"

I called a taxi and in 20 minutes we were home,
we ordered pizza and the rest of the evening we sat eating and watching a movie, but the thought of Tom didn't come out of my head, he annoyed me so much, how can he even treat girls like that, are we just meat for him or what?

—-//——//—-//——//—-//——//

what do u think guys? should i write more?
if u enjoyed with story, don't forget to vote:)💋