The moonlight tower || 3:54pm

Chapter 2

Y/n lies on her bed thinking about Carl. She tries to get him out of her mind but all she can think of is his beautiful blue eyes and the way he always makes her laugh.

Suddenly, the phone starts ringing. Y/n walks over to the phone and picks it up.

(This font is for when Carl is speaking)
(This font is for when you're speaking)

"Hey Y/n"

"Oh hey Carl why are you calling?" She says surprised because she was just thinking about him

"You told us to come to your house at 4:00 to get ready and I just thought I'd call you to let you know were coming"

"Oh yeah of course! I totally forgot haha"

"Okay well see you soon bye"

"Yeah see you bye!"

*She hangs up the phone*

"Oh my god why did I say that, I can't act like this around him he will know something is up and he obviously doesn't like me!" Y/n says panicking while walking in circles.

—————
13 Minutes pass

While Y/n is eating a snack and drinking some Pepsi she hears a knock on the door.

As soon as she hears the knock she gets up and goes to open the door "Its for me mom" She says while running to the front door.

"What took you so long! I said be here at 4:00" Y/n says

"We didn't know you wanted us to be here exactly at 4:00!" Tommy answers

"Fair enough I guess I should have said that" Y/n says

"I mean it makes sense she doesn't want us to be the last ones showing up to the party" Carl says defending her.

Y/n blushes and smiles. "Thanks Carl" She says while they both stare into each others eyes both smiling and blushing.

"Well come on love birds we have somewhere to go I thought you didn't want to be the last ones there?"Tommy says smiling at them

"Okay well go then" Y/n says

"And we aren't lovebirds!" She adds on annoyed as the others climb the stairs.

—————

"What do you guys think?" Y/n asks as she opens the door to show everyone her outfit

Shes wearing blue flared jeans with a colourful halter top.

"You look great!"
"You look good!"
"Wow thats nice!"
You could hear them all say at once.

Except for Carl. He hasn't said a word since she walked into the room.

Carl stands up in shock. His mouth is wide open.

"Y/n you look.. You look beau- I mean great" Carl says

"Thanks Carl" Y/n replies and starts smiling and blushing again.

"And you too guys thank you too" She quickly adds on hoping they didn't realise her feelings for Carl.

3