cute/flirty things they do ✦

a/n: lets appreciate this banner literally definining the chemistry between the three, i actually adore them. 

belly:  she would def hold your hand a LOT, be really clingy if u let her, she would also adore physical touch. i think she would definitely make a lot of eye contact w u during the day, as well as make jokes and smirk at you after she said them. she would also do this thing where she hid her smile and you'd make her move her hand, making her smile even more.

conrad: he would smile at you, something you knew was rare, which made you feel so loved. if he ever found you in a negative state, he wouldn't ask questions and would be really good at figuring out if you wanted to be left alone or if you just wanted someone to be there for you. he would also wink at u many times during the day and would smirk if he ever saw u blush bc of something he did/said and i just know he would whisper spine-shivering things to u.

jeremiah: if he was ever talking to anyone in the world and you came up to see him, he would give u all his attention/time. he would also have a dictionary's worth of nicknames for you, all assigned to a specific thing happening to you. for some reason i feel like he would have such good memory but only of embarrassing things that happened to u and he'd always bring them up to annoy you, since it was his way to flirt w u. 

steven: he would be annoyed at you and you two would have the sort of friendship where you both say you hate each other than take turns shoving each other until one of you laughs so hard you fall to the floor and the other has to help you up. i feel like he would also be rude to you, but in a way you understood was playful, and around any adults he would be incredibly respectful, kind and polite to you. he would also constantly be cheesy around you. 

taylor: she would so play with her hair when you were around, and she would act differently around you but not in a bad way just like she would be more herself around you. she would definitley laugh more around you too, but like her sort of signature half-breathy laugh. and i know taylor would also use her "annoyed" voice a lot around you. 

cam: he would smile so so much around you, and he would treat you with the perfect amount of respect and patience. we all know hes a walking green flag, i think that on its own should be something. smth in my opinion is cute is that he would always ask for your consent, and he would never do anything you were even mildly uncomfortable doing. 

shayla: she would compliment everything about you and i feel like she would also have like little tiny moments with you, like a second of eye contact, a hug lasting a little longer than normal etc but she would be herself around you and talk about her passion with a sparkle in her eye, which was so cute. 

a/n: everything is good until shayla, i always mess up on her, i might remove her for future chapters unless enough of you adore her in these pref chapters :)

QOTD PLEASE AWNSER!: should we add skye? i feel like they're  so hated on i might add them if i ever make a second book tho 

x, rai