Mayor!Wally x Sugar Artisan GN!Reader (II/II)

Requester: N/A // Sorry for such a long pause! Enjoy the last part. :)

TW: Idk, 1 Curse Word.. :p

A rather clumsy Sugar Artisan, (Y/n) (L/n) stumbles upon the small neighborhood town! Upon being admired by the townsfolk for their beautiful, sugar confections, they catch the eye of the town's so called "Mayor" What will happen next?!

[Wally's POV]

I cleared my throat, walking closer to them.

"Why, hello there." I said a bit loudly due to all the commotion from the others. They looked up at me, their e/c eyes looking back into my black ones. I paused for a moment. It was as if.. they were glowing, like an angel.

They smiled ever so brightly, why. Golly. They looked... just.... wow.

"Ah, hello! You must be the handso- uh.. I-.. aha, mean, the mayor!"  Their face flushed a tad, the color of a soft cotton candy. I chuckled, they had almost called me 'handsome.' "Indeed." They stood, and I took their hand, kissing it, and looking back at them. "Wally. Wally Darling. And.. you are?"

Their eyes had widened, and their face was now a flush rose color. They avert their eyes from me, their ears red, as-well. How cute.

"(Y- (Y/n).." They cough, turning back to me with a shy smile. "(Y/n) (L/n)." Before I could speak again, they had frantically waved their hands around. "A-ah! Wait!- uhh.." Confused, I tilted my head. They turned around, grabbing something off their table. I froze, staring at the delicate, sugar apple sculpture in their hands. "M- Miss. Joyful over there told me ya liked.. uh, Apples."

I took it from their hands, and smiled at them. "I.. thank you." I laugh, looking down at the red sugar-created apple in my hand. Whispering words which slipped my mind.

"It's almost as beautiful/handsome as you are.."

They opened their eyes, blushing. "Wh.." Freezing, I was mortified. My face felt hot, and I could feel sweat beads slip down my forehead. "N-nothing!- I- I!-" I hurriedly turn around, covering my face with my free arm. Running towards Home, I called out "Enjoy y- cough your stay here, see you tomorrow..!!"

~

I slammed Home's door closed.

I was hot, sweaty, and embarrassed...

Sliding down and groaning, I stare out at the apple in my hand. Feeling my face get hot again, I let out a sigh. Closing my eyes and throwing my head back. I look up at Home's ceiling.

"Fuck."

[Y/n's POV]

After awhile, when the commotion had died down, Miss. Joyful allowed me to stay at her local hotel. I thanked her, and walked to my room.

Closing the door, and putting away my bags, I laid on the bed. Its been so long since I've slept on something soft! I look up at the ceiling recalling today.

"..Gghhhmn.." I hold my face with my hands, my face was hot. I was most likely as red as Mr. Eddie's hair... that.. handsome m- I MEAN- JUST, Uh.. M- Mayor Wally.. he.. he called me.. beautiful/handsome... I close my eyes. "Mnngh.. to be fair, I almost.. called him handsome." I open my eyes, furrowing my brows. "He seemed to notice that too.."

"Ohh..! Get yourself together, (Y/n)! You barely know the fellow." I scold myself. With a heavy sigh, I sat up, and went to go wash up.

~ the next day ~

knock knock

"Hello?"

I groaned, turning about on the bed.

knock knock

"Hellooooo? Neighbor?"

Wally..?

...

...

WALLY?!

I sat up quickly, slightly wincing from doing so. Rushing over to the door, and looking through the peep hole, indeed. There he was. Mayor Wally.

I opened the door, slightly taken aback. "I- Mayor! What.. brings you here?"

[Wally's POV]

I hesitated before knocking on their door. The colorful tulips and daises in my hand seemed to taunt me.

I closed my eyes, and knocked.

knock knock

"Hello?" I called out, it was around 11.. so surely, they were awake... right...?

knock knock

"Hellooooo? Neighbor?" I call out again. I waited for a moment or two, then I had heard shuffling. I heard running, and uh.. something fell down? Then, the door creaked open.

Wow.

Their bed hair was.. adorable... As for their sleepwear, it was drifting off one of their shoulders. Gods, I have been blessed this morning. I felt my face flush from them speaking, they had a morning voice. "I- Mayor! What.. brings you here?" I quietly admired them, then realized why i was here, and cleared my throat.

Handing them the bouquet, I look away, speaking softly. They gasped lightly. "I... perhaps, you would.. enjoy.. going on a picnic with me later today?"

I felt them take the bouquet, and slowly, I looked back at them. My eyes widened. They had a gorgeous smile plastered on their face. And hearing the next words that left their lips, I smiled widely in joy. (and maybe in relief too..)

"I, would love to."

~

Word Count: 765

Whoohooo!! Part II. Anywho, thank you all for your wonderful requests! Be on the lookout to see if your request is posted out over the following weeks. :) I'll also be seeing to if next week, I'll do 2 posts per day. Wednesday/Friday, that is. So you all won't have to wait TOO long for your request to be completed.

Also keep in mind that I am indeed, a human. So I cannot write all the time, but I am a loyal friend to you all whom shall get the job done! So my request box stays opennnn!!! <3 Don't be shy to tell me your request in FULL DETAIL!! It helps me out with writing your request out.

I update every Wednesday/Friday. (or try my best to...)

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this story. :)