Chapter 1: The Finding

A young child chained to a tree in the woods. Unable to yell or scream for her master made damn sure she wouldn't be able to get help by slitting the vocal cords in her throat. Making sure not even the smallest whisper would escape form her mouth. The child was wearing a dress that is basically shreads after being ripped and tore all to hell by her master and the forest. Suddendly she hears someone coming and fears it's her master but looks up anyways. To her amazment it wasn't her master but instead was another male. This one seemed to want to help her instead of harm. She has many slashes on her body as well as bruises, bites, and extreamly deep cuts.

"Are you ok?" He asked scaring her.

Little does he know that she can't speak at all. All she is able to do is look up allowing him to see th etrue pain as she is fighing to stay concious.

"Here let me help you." He said as he went to try and help but was brought to a stop when he heard another girl speak.

"No! You try to help her and it will only make things worse!" A girl yells as she walks over as she uses the sound of the chains to help her find her way.

"Please. Let me help you."

"No...I'm not going to risk loosing my sister again. It's happened once and we bearly got away. It's not gonna happen this time."

"What do you mean?" He looks at the girl as she holds onto the younger girl.

"We both had something taken from us. Her voice. My sight. Our master punished my sister by taking her voice because she was screaming and trying to call for help so he took that away and my sight because I was going to help my sister and go get help. I had seen what he had done to her and was going to tell when I got the help. So to keep us both quiet he took one thing away from both of us."

"That's the difference between us. He wants to keep you guys here out of fear. I want to help. So please. Let me help."

"Fine...but only if you must." 

"How can I help?"

"Take her. Unchain her and take her to go get the help she needs. If she dies than I will live my life knwing I could've been there to help." She said before walking back to the forest leaving her sister scared trying to scream for her.

He nods his head and does as she asked taking her to his house knowing she will be safe there as she struggles to get away from him as she begins to cry. Just wanting her sister.