Transformers chapter two: Now this is crazy

"(Y/N)!!! GET UP! GET UP! GET UP! OUR CARS ARE GETTING STOLEN!"

"Sam, what the fuck are you doing?" (Y/N) groggily asked before it registered in his head.

"WHAT?!?!?!"

They both ran outside and rode on their bikes to try to catch up while Sam called the cops.

They both ended up in an alley where some seemingly feral dogs started to bark madly as cops showed up and cuffed them.

(In the police station)

The cops were questioning them both about what they saw because they saw their cars stand up.

"What's this?" a cop asked as he took Mojo's pain meds from (Y/N)'s pocket.

They cleared it up and they were soon enough free to go.

(Later)

They both saw their cars taking off again and while chasing them, they managed to bump into Mikaela.

They all ran through the streets and bumped into a police car that turned out to be a Decepticon named Barricade.

Barricade transformed, grabbed Sam and started to question who he was and where the glasses were.

They were then saved by the Camaro and Tesla.

Sam and Mikaela got in the Camaro and (Y/N) got in the Tesla as they sped off.

Barricade followed suit.

After a blood-rushing car chase, they seemed to have lost Barricade.

But, the two cars started up again and started another game of cat and mouse with Barricade chasing them again.

Both cars opened one of their doors, making Sam, (Y/N), and Mikaela fall out before the cars transformed into giant robots.

"Time to end this, Barricade!" the Black Tesla growled.

They all engaged in a battle. Although they were injured a lot, they managed to defeat Barricade.

They all watched as the two robots that were Sam and (Y/N)'s cars turned to face them.

"What are they?" Mikaela asked, in shock.

"They're robots,"

Sam and (Y/N) started to talk to the robots, in which the yellow one talked only through the radio.

"You three need to come with us," the black one said as they transformed back into cars.

during the time they were driving, the cars scanned other cars and came back as a shiny new Camaro and Tesla.

They got to where the two cars wanted to go.

The three of them got out as the cars trasformed.

Other vehicles started to surround them as they all transformed.

As the red and blue semi transformed, the black Tesla robot ran to it, seeming happy to see it.

The red and blue semi then kneeled down and asked, "Are you two Samuel and (Y/N) Witwicky? Descendants of Archibald Witwicky?"

"They know your names," Mikaela marvelled.

They both confirmed.

"My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron," the semi then said.

"But, you can call us Autobots for short," the rescue vehicle said.

"What's cracking little bitches?"

They turned around to see another bot.

Optimus then started to introduce the Autobots.

"My first lieutenant. Designation: Jazz,"

"This is a cool place to kick it," Jazz said as he crushed a car as he sat on it.

"How did he learn to talk like that?" (Y/N) asked.

"We learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web," Optimus quickly explained.

"Almost all of us," said the black Tesla.

"Our assassin, and my sparkmate, Aquarius," Optimus introduced.

"What I'm about to do might freak you out so, be prepared," Aquarius warned before water-like particles transformed the bot into a tall, muscular and handsome man who looked like he was in his early 20's.

"I used to be human, if that answers your question," Aquarius said, rather plainly.

Optimus continued,"Our weapons specialist, Ironhide,"

"You feeling lucky, punks?"

*BONK*

"Ow!"

"'Hide, you're scaring them," Aquarius said sternly.

"Our medical officer, Ratchet"

"The younger boy's pheromone levels indicates that he wishes to mate with the girl," Ratchet said out of the blue.

"You both already know your guardian, Bumblebee,"

They got to be acquainted and Sam agreed to bring the glasses to them...