meeting

||giyuu POV||
So I have to go to Master estate for a meeting... Is wonder why..

*Giyuu arrives at the masters estate*
Master you needed me?

Kagaya: ah yes I did... So I've heard that you haven't really.. talked.. with the other hashiras much is that correct?

Giyuu: yes that is correct sir..

Kagaya: so since you haven't been socializing with the other hashiras I have no choice but to send you and two other hashiras to my friends extra house..

Giyuu POV: Sh*t...
Giyuu: yes sir..

*Later that day*
Giyuu sits by a tree and slowly falls asleep leaning on the tree

Shinobu decides she wants to annoy giyuu

Shinobu: ah giyuu-san! How are you?

Giyuu: Kocho we aren't friends.. don't call me giyuu..

Shinobu: Ara Ara! Why not giyuu-san?

Giyuu: don't call me that..

Shinobu: fine! Well I must get going bye Tomioka-san!

Giyuu POV: Wait... Who am I staying with?...

||Giyuu's POV||

Rengoku wouldn't be that bad.. sure he may talk alot and try to get me to talk some.. he might find out my secret but he does remind me of sabito...

Mitsuri would be nice ig.. I mean she talks alot but she probably would force to talk much... Iguro would kill me though.. she also reminds me of Nee-san

Gyomie would make me pray and probably wouldn't see anything.. I mean he is blind-

Uzui would try to make me his fourth wife.. and also flirt with me.. that would be hell..

Muichiro would be nice since he's kinda like me.. he's quiet and would forget anything he sees..

Iguro would kill me.. he hates my guts..

Sanemi would also kill me.. if I end up living he would bully me or make me wanna kill myself..

Shinobu would ask me hundreds of questions and would snoop around my stuff... She would tell every breathing thing my secrets..

Giyuu POV: This sucks.. I might as well fall asleep to pass time...

Giyuu slowly falls asleep

(I'm so sorry it's short I'm lazy as hell 😞) Words-348