𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝔻𝕒𝕪

Bro my motivation is being chewed on by seagulls rn-- That makes sense?
Trying so hard to stay in the TWST Fandom-- But the Obey Me Fandom is hitting me harder than my gayness.. Sob. [34] <-- ignore that.

Let's see how amazingly terrible I am still. ✨

𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕝 𝔸𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠

Azul sighed, he was sitting on the beach while you were in the water, splashing Floyd, laughing. He pursed his lips as he observed the two of you, unsure how to feel about how close you and Floyd were really.. He blinked as you called to him, encouraging him to come and join you in the water, He paused, focusing on how you look- You were perfect.. Your hair was dripping wet, with water beads going along your body, and your swimsuit perfectly complimented your body. How did I end up with you.. he thinks to himself as you fell back in the water a second after he was done. He sighs and gets up and decides to join you two, Floyd eventually leaving after getting bored, taking a drink from Jade, the two hanging back as you tried to give Azul a piggyback, eventually ending in the two of you falling into the water. You kept laughing, unaware of the merman who was staring you, mesmerized..

"𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕙

Jade was experimenting with recent Dune Brittlestem mushrooms he had found near the beach, Making it into a normal looking drink, fooling to the human eye, he planned on tricking Floyd into drinking it but instead someone else flopped down beside him-. "Ah, Y/N." He cocks his head to the side as he nods at you, You smile tightly and look at the drink in his hands, as soon as you asked what he was holding he smiled innocently. "Just a new Drink I was thinking of adding to the Mostro Lounge's menu," He states, and then perks up as if a new idea had just came to him.
"Would you like to try it?" He peers, raising the drink towards you, which you studied a bit before taking it, suspicious. but before you could take a sip, Floyd had yoinked it from you. "What's this Koebi-Chan~?" He hums, before downing it all in one go, making Jade chuckle, and you disappointed you never got to taste it, as if reading your thoughts-
"Don't worry, Dear." Jade smiled lightly, and practically 5 seconds later- Floyd was gagging, Making your eyes widen as you turned to Jade, who wasn't paying attention; instead looking at the water, as if he had nothing to do with it.

"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝙵𝚞𝚏𝚞~.."

𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕪𝕕 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕙

Floyd was tugging at your wrist, despite your protests, dragging you to the ocean. "C'mon Koebi-Chan~ It won't hurt ya~" He hums, giggling as he sends a splash your way, making you sputter before you send one his way, ending in you both getting into a water fight.
Every time you sent a splash at Floyd, he managed to give you a bigger one, making it a contest at that point, both of you trying to get the bigger wave.

"Don't they ever get tired?.." Azul mumbled from the beach, taking a sip of one of Jade's drinks, "That's the perfect thing about those two, they always manage to entertain each other." He smiles maliciously at Azul as he drinks, making Azul put it away immediately, a bead of sweat going along his cheek. "I guess."

You shouted at Floyd, encouraging him to give up, which he shouted back, "Never Shrimpy!" He laughs before disappearing under the water, making you blink and look around, the second you were worried, Floyd lifted you on his shoulders, laughing. "Got you Koebi-Chan~" He coos, you wobbled on his shoulders; trying to get balance, before you could.. Splash in you both go, you were on you but, sitting up spitting out water, Floyd on top of you still laughing, harder now. Water dripping down his body and onto you.

"𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙺𝚘𝚎𝚋𝚒-𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗~"

YOU CAN FACT CHECK THAT MUSHROOM. So freaking proud and idk why--.. Aghghgh.

Why is Floyd the absolute hardest to write... Maybe it's because the Seagulls have always finished my Motivation as soon as I get to him. I got all my ideas from the image-- Except Floyds.. 👀

Why is Floyd's laugh so freaking Adorable..

Ok-- So I'm opening up to Oneshots-- Now I want ideas-- I have my own but they're so dry, So if you guys got any Oneshot ideas- Shoot my way, And we'll see if I have enough brain cells to write em--

New way of writing btw-- Is it good?.. I feel weird about the "-" ones, seems so limited..

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵, 𝓜𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼  <3

- 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽