The news

"BUT I WANT TO SAVE-" you insisted

"Get off board, my dear daughter" your gigantic father told you,"my nurses will take care of you well, all female get off board. This is a fight between men only."

"BUT PLEASE...HE MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME, JUST LET ME SAVE HIM." you begged and sobbed

"Just listen and obey to what pops said" Marco told you

"It's fine, we promise that we will bring back Ace, he means everything to us too," said everyone on board,"just a little while on this island.

"You won't be able to arrive that place in this limited time, it's pretty impossible. For you that do not have a decent ship to take you there. Just stay here and trust us. please." Pops told you.

There was nothing you could do instead of obeying your father.

There were sudden flashbacks of memories between you and Ace. The laughs, the fight you had fought together. That idiot....the one who would always be with you whenever you're bored, depressed and always makes sure to cheer you up in his idiotic way. you wiped off that drop of tears with your hand.

"I will never die before you, and my brother Luffy." you remembered his promise to you and his brother.

It all started this morning, when the news bird flew over and dropped the daily news on board. Everyone was pretty excited since it was one of the most entertaining activity during the day to actually have new news and new stuff.

This morning's different. it wasn't exciting, not a bit. In fact, it was shocking news. Right on the first page of the newspaper, a familiar face showed up. It took you no time to realize that it was Ace, and it is not something good. What's worse is, he's going to be executed.