Back to school

"Darling wake up" Your mum said softly while shaking you slowly, "What ma" you groaned standing up then brushing loose strands of your hair out of ya face with your eyes half open since you just woke up. "Tom and Bill are downstairs quick get ready your going Back to school!" Your mum said rushing you while leaving your room. You left weak thinking about going to school again but you hurried yourself cause you wanted to see Bill and Tom! You Ran to your closet and grabbed a black cropped top that hugged your curves perfectly and some grey joggers that went with your black Converse , you added some accessories quickly and grabbed your headphones and then sped walked downstairs after brushing your hair and teeth!

 You left weak thinking about going to school again but you hurried yourself cause you wanted to see Bill and Tom! You Ran to your closet and grabbed a black cropped top that hugged your curves perfectly and some grey joggers that went with your b...

(Your outfit)
"Heyyyyyy!"you said to the twins as they were just at the bottom of the stairs on their flip phones , "HEYYYY BESTIE!!"Bill shouted as soon as he saw you "you look stunning girl" he continued. You hugged him and waved to Tom "No hug for me gorgeous?" Tom said jokingly. You looked at him for a second then kissed his cheek as he went red😝 you giggled at the sight of him blushing and took both their hands and started to walk to school! Bill wouldn't stop going on about how cool your tongue piercing was-"Y/N YOUR TONGUE PIERCING IS SO FUCKNG COOL!" He screamed then looked at Tom? "Mhm I don't really like them sorry Princess" Tom said smirking at you as he chuckled, "don't worry I won't take offence of that when you have a lip piercing, but I'm sure you like my piercing babe" you said biting back at his rudest (girly your a badass) while you were walking Bill was ahead of you while you were Next to Tom...Then you felt someone A.K.A Tom whispered in your ear "okay I do like your piercing but I think my piercing on your lips would be much better"you stopped in shock as Tom started to hold your hand like nothing happened...
(TIME SKIP)
"What class do you guys have I have maths" Tom asked "English" you replied while Bill said "History" you looked disappointed cause you weren't in a class with one of them till Tom asked "how about we skip!" "NO! I WONT GET INTO COLLEGE!" Bill shouted while walking to his class leaving you with Tom😏"I'll skip with you!" You said cheerfully! Tom smirked as you guys technically roamed the corridor's for about 30 minutes while holding Toms hand and talking about how boring class is and other shit (party's,homework ect) "shit!" Tom whispered while you both looks stunned when yous saw the schools Administrators coming out, "follow me!" You said running to the empty stairwell still holding Toms hand. You both stopped in the hallway on top of the stairs out of breath "Y/n your fast" Tom said breathing heavily! You smiled while holding eye contact with him for atleast a minute before you broke the silence saying "how about you show me what your piercing would feel like?" As soon as you said that Tom straight away kissed you! You both made out till the bell went (you guys always make out since your known as "flirty friends") you pulled away wiping you mouth going to find bill since IT's FINALLY home time, Tom quickly caught up and interlocked his fingers with yours...

SORRY IF THERES SPELLING MISTAKES! ILL MAKE A NEW CHAPTER AS SSON AS I CAN!