Chapter 4 the kiss

Harry Had Been Acting weird all week hadn't spent much time with Draco or Lilly.  It kinda surprised Draco  when Harry wanted to meet him at the lake around 11 pm. Harry had weird behavior all week Staring at him only to look away when Draco looked back and always blushing- 'HE LIKES ME!' he thought finally understanding why Harry was so weird these passed few weeks. Draco had carefully made him way out of the Castle  avoiding finch, as he got closer to the lake he could make out a silhouette. He stopped right next to harry seeing a box in his hand "Hi Harry." he spoke "You wanted to see me?" Harry who didn't seem to notice him standing their turned to him still holing a box in his hands "Draco" he spoke his hands where all Shakey "Draco will you be my boyfriend!" he blurted out opening the box to revile a beautiful lapis necklace Draco to stunned to speak Kissed harry. the kiss was soft and sweet harry pulled away hugging Draco tight took the box than offered to put the necklace on Draco, he agreed. Draco was so happy he wondered if it was a dream of not. Draco woke up the next day with the necklace one the nightstand, he had gotten ready  put the necklace on then headed down to breakfast And there was yet again more gossip about the Ron and Hermione cheating situation "Draco!" Pansy said waving him over "Guess what Weasley did" Angi said giving him some coffee "What?" he said a little interested in the gossip "People are saying him and Blaise are dating!" Pansy Said looking at Blaise trying to see what he was doing Draco almost choking on his coffee asked how they knew. "Someone said they saw them kiss on the 7th floor last night!" Angi responded "And neither are confirming or denying it, so people think its true." she added on. "Any ways Draco~" Pansy said leaning in making him a little concerned to what information/dirt they have on him now "Where'd you get the necklace?" she said grinning like she already knew "Friend" he said acting like it was nothing "friend huh" Pansy said leaning in "why where you by the lake huh?" 'Shit' Draco thought inching away and Pansy got closer "Draco something you have to tell us hmm?" "No I have nothing for you" He said as he had fallen of the bench. Pansy had been bugging him all day about the necklace like it was driving her crazy, even in classes she would bug him. At lunch he decided to hide in a class room only to be found by Lilly and dragged to the great hall. Pansy was so annoying he could barely eat. Later that night he had a knock on his door "It's open" he called Lilly had come in with a vile "Lilly? what's wrong?" she set the vile down and dragged Draco to his feet then left the room for a moment, thinking that was all Draco tried to sit back down but then Lilly came back with Angi "Lilly what's going on that you need Angi here for" Draco said getting a little annoyed "Drink the vile and then we'll explain" a little skeptical he did as so "Ok so what's the vile?" Both Angi and Lilly have a smirk "Love potion" Draco who had felt no change questioned their truth, "The potion is a blood potion meaning-" Angi cut off seeing Draco's face "Who's blood?" he said feeling uneasy "Harrys" His face had gone even more white. "Why would you-" "For fun also Lilly's able to conjure up any potion and we wanted to try it" Angi said cutting him off "WHY A LOVE POTION!" he yelled not knowing what to do Both Angi and Lilly shrugged "It lasts two day's Draco its not that bad" 'Easy for you to say' he thought Lilly gave him a little glass horse then left with Angi. Draco went to bead early debating whether or not to stay in his room for two days.

'Lost motivation near the middle also we're getting pictures for the chapters to that's fun also I got fired because my work is being shut down so I'm out of work and I'm not getting payed, I'm doing great 728 words 😀👍'