Rush

'What does he want' I thought to myself as he stared at me from across the room. His eyes fixated on my face, never taking a glance away. I couldn't help but stare back, but everytime I did he would throw a wink in my direction making me feel all weak inside. He just stood there, alone, staring with his piercing, bright blue eyes. He glanced away, causing me to take a breath of relief, when suddenly, he began to come foward in my direction. He was dressed well, with his camel coloured trousers, a blue and red checkered shirt with the sleeves rolled-up and red Converses on. His hair was the perfect example of the surfer blonde, with just the right amount of waviness. He stoped right in front of me, not saying a word. It was rather intense, the way he looked down into my eyes. He made me feel small. I felt like I had to say something, but what? I manage to just get the word 'hello' out of my mouth. He didn't reply, it was werid. He just continued to stare.

After what felt like ages he replied 'You look amazing'. I was overcome with a strange feeling, I couldn't explain it. I was scared, but surprised. I was trying to play it cool, but how was I meant to do that when this gorgeous boy, who was just my type had said I looked amazing.

'Thank you' I exclaimed.

'Want to dance' he asked me, in a persuasize tone. I agree. But to my suprise he grabbed my hips tight and pulled them right on his. I was locked in a postion were I could hardly move let alone escape. He slowly lowered his hand down onto my bum and squeezed it tight. I was in a state of shock. What was happening? I stood there, when he meant dance I didn't realise he meant standing still and holding my bum the whole time. It was weird. We stood there, he leant in to kiss me. I wanted to reject and pull away, but I couldn't, I was stuck. He lips touch mine, sending a cold tingle up my spine. He pulled me closer not moving his lips or hand away from me. I felt his tongue slip slowly into mine. What was happening? I felt a rush go all around my body. I was frightened. He let me go. I was in a state of shock. Where had my friends gone? Why had they left me? He pulled my phone out of my pocket and entered his number. 'Text me' he remarked and began to walk off. I felt all alone.

What had just happened?