meeting was a mystery

Chapter-1
Raining quite heavily, today there is a large clouds in the sky thunderstorming everywhere
Jeya's POV:- there is a large cloud in the sky and rain pleasure all over the earth I was worried that she is in the school and having test. Thunderstorming outside seems like their would be going to be a mystery.........
A/n point of view:-
Today the weather is quite different from the another ones July is running on a quite heavy rain down poring the earth It seems like there is something going to be happen like a mystery or a mythical thing .That would be a secret so keep on a story thank you for reading.
Jeya's POV:- pushed her thoughts aside and goes toward the hall where a lot of plants is located suddenly thunderstrikes with a thud and a loud noise break my ears and what I saw that made me forze on the spot.
I saw there was a tunnel opening and someone came out of it. I was scared I put a iron stick in my hands and point toward the creature that come out of the time tunnel. The door of time tunnel was closed now it disappears fast as the speed of light.
(The person who came out of the door it isn't recognise yet so i use ??? Instead of his name)
???'s POV;-
Where I am? Which place is this? It was raining quite heavy and I saw a short height girl standing in front of me pointing a iron stick in her hands towards me.
Jeya's POV:- it was a really big surprise for me that time 10 all opened and angelic boy came out but as soon as I realised that the boys is known other than PARK JIMIN of BTS *I froze*
Jimin's POV:- I saw her frozen on her spot I shake her a little bit and wave my hand but no response then I saw a lady came towards us I try to ask but she start scolding her.....
Jeya's POV:- I melted as my mom start scolding me that where he came from and what is he doing here?
Mom's POV:- jeya what are you doing and who is he?
Jeya:- ahh mom ~~ he ~~he is--
Mom:- he....?
Jeya:- he ~~~is jim---(I got cutted off by jimin and he spoke )
Jimin;- ahh aunty I'm Jimin park ....
Mom:- jimin .... means jimin means jimin of BTS?
Jimin:- yep .....
Mom;- how can you come here ?
Jimin:- aunty you might not believe me but we are practicing time tunnel and they send me somewhere but I sent here by their mistake and I am not able to go till the time to nurse door open again!!!!
Jeya's POV:- owww so thats his story........
*Jeya in mind*
I saw dad coming closer with a cold face as he listen everything OMO ....... What is going to happen with me......ohhh GOD SAVE ME SaVe mE , I nEEd YoUr HeLp BeFoRe I faLL ,I FaLL .......
My father is looking so dangerous..... Daddy's coming and I wanted to say something
Jeya:- papa I want to say~~~
She cutted off by her father !!!!
Dad:- don't dare to say anything I heard everything he says........ Until his time tunnel come he'll stay at our home jeya I am not going to scold you it's not your mistake.....
Jeya :- thank you papa * sighed in relief*
Jimin :- thank you very much uncle.....
ALL LAUGHED TOGETHER
father and mother said in unison:- go inside it's raining quite heavily jeya take him in the room.....
Jeya :- okiee mom and dad .......🤗
Dad:- jeya we are going out somewhere with your brother and she is on her way .....ohk bye bye take care of yourself and him ........
Jeya:- ok mom and dad bye take care of yourself 🤗
Dad:- hmm bye both of you take care.....
THEY LEFT
Jeya:- *sigh in relief*
Jimin:- so your name is jeya .....right ?
Jeya:- yep!!!
Jimin :- can you give me a pair of clothes....cause it's cold .......
Jeya:- yess come inside it's cold here you'll catch cold
Jimin :- hmm
★MAGICAL TIME SKIP★
After changing gear dresses they both went in the room jimin catch cold so fast he is lying on bad and covering himself with a duvet.....
Jeya:- I know your story is this how you came here ?
Jimin:- umm...yea it's all jungkook's mistake
Jeya:- * widened her eyes* whtttt? jungkook's? (JEON JUNGKOOK) ,
Jimin:- * chuckled* yep....is he your bias ?
Jeya:- *blushed* um...i...mean...
Jimin:- no need to say....your red tinted face tells everything
Jeya:- what do you mean?* Shy*
Jimin;- we all know* laughed* 😅
Jeya :- you must have to rest yourself you had cold and mild fever
Jimin:- of course but~~~
Jeya:- but.....what ?
Jimin:- if I take a fresh air outside it will help me in healing so fast or it had been stop raining since half an hour.....
Jeya:- ohh.....so where you want to go ?
Jimin:- maybe at the rooftop.....
Jeya:- okay sure follow me....