chapter 1- hotel

DISCLAIMER?!!:
after the new bsd chapter I desperately have the urge to go and chug down all the bottles of bleach I have in my household‼️🤩

soukoku makes my heart hurt sfm, so why not write a fic where they are actually lowkey a bit happy if that's even possible in the bsd world?!
(It isn't)

anywho this is fluff, I am not gonna include smut for THIS chapter bc I am not in the mental state after that goddamn chapter//
ANYWHO ENJOY, I hope this cheers you up a bit after chapter 109🤩 (it won't nothing can cheer anyone up after reading that shit)

-

Dazai and Chuuya were laying on the ground in the right corner of a long alleyway. There bodies were full of scars and bruises from the battle they had just finished.

d: aww, is someone feeling sleepy today?

Dazai gently turned his back to chuuya, staring directly into his eyes softly smiling comfortably.

C: shut up. That mission made my head hurt. it's enough I barely even sleep at night, let alone having to attend missions with you, the worst partner, in the world every other day.

D: oh shut up, I'm not even close to how bad of a partner you are.

Dazai sits up, blankly staring at all the dust and particles left behind from their mission. He gently turns to chuuya, whom is laying on the ground, throwing his hand out towards him.

Chuuya hesitates, but after looking at his partners soft and genuinely kind face, he grabs it, his heart slightly beating.

it was rare for him to see Dazai acting so nice towards him. Even though it was just a facial expression, it still meant something to Chuuya.

Dazai takes Chuuya's hand and as soon as he is assure that chuuya is steadily up on the ground, he slowly begins to get on his feet, making sure he isn't putting any extra pressure on his partner's tired body.

As they are both stood up, they gently let go of eachothers hands, their hearts beating fast and a slight hint of blush on either of their faces. They're a bit embarrassment, but mostly flustered.

It was confusing to both of them as they weren't quite aware of what this feeling was. They felt a certain way for eachother that simply wouldn't make sense, especially because of the fowl way they talk to eachother.

C: shitty dazai, shouldn't we get going now? Our apartments are literally on the other side of the island, we can't afford to waste time.

D: chuuya, you are such an idiot. No way in hell are we gonna make it back home in time. We don't have any important mission tommorow, so we might aswell just book a hotel for the night.

Chuuya feels this weird feeling again. He feels his face get hot and his heart beat fast at the thought of going to a hotel with Dazai.

C: uhh, fine. but your paying, shitty bastard.

D: very well then. I'm suprised by how you accepted my offer so willingly~

C: don't make me regret it, bastard

Dazai and Chuuya walk to the nearest hotel they can find. It's a really fancy and beautiful hotel, the biggest one they have ever visited.