prologue

The multiverse. A vast empty void with little boxes we call universe's. Copies, originals, defects...corrupts.. Each and every single one of these universes have one thing in common. The people, or monsters, as they're called by humans.

Because of this algorithm of the people being the same mostly by scripts built by the universe itself.. That leaves room for the theory of many. Different. Multiverses, to exist. Our world as we know it lives in our multiverse, but that is not the one we shall be having a look at. No. This multiverse, is surrounded by the universe that is named, 'undertale'.

Undertale is a known universe for the skeletal brothers, sans and papyrus. But our story doesn't add up to them specifically, as the original sans and papyrus don't actually exist anymore. They were changed, made into one of the infinite array of au's. Sans was the only one left of his au as they became known as the first geno.

Sans, to geno. Geno was stuck in a black realm called the starting screen, a glowing yellow menu the only other thing with him. He partly went insane to destroy it all, the residue being a now empty white void other sans' call the anti void.

The home of the newly restructured geno who became a glitch, his pearly white bones altering to a ash black, blood red and that sickly neon yellow of that rotten menu he grew to despise.

He walked endlessly through the white void finding him not free but prisined again.. Voices. Little whispers started to follow geno, saying 'kill. Take their souls. Glitch. Good for nothing.' They wouldn't leave, everytime geno tried to leave the whispers would get louder, shouting straight at him to kill, murder all of them.

The whispers were now loud echoes targeted at geno, or who they call a glitch, a mistake.. An error. That stuck with the black skeleton. Error. He had no idea why. He doesn't remember how long it's been since he entered the white prison, but he knew it was long enough to forget his brothers fave, or if he even had one.

He started to forget the ones he deared close to his fragment of a soul. He forgot his brother, his friends, the royals.. But one he'd never forget. The human. He wanted nothing more to find that little human and crush it's red soul to dust. But, he knew they were gone.

But he knew they're were others. Other universes who went through the same kind of disgusting torture. He vowed to himself and the voices he would kill every single horrid human till he died. He knew he couldn't anyway, painful red strings held his shattered soul together like magma...

...This is errors uprising...