Chapter 9

Somi's POV
I am now having a heartbreak because I caught my boyfriend is cheating with my bestfriend. I can't believe this. She's the one that I trust more than my family and now she betrayed me.

Since the incident, Taehyung was always with me. He stops my cries in a weird way. With a kiss. Weirdly it works. The cries stopped. Even I am confused.

Maybe I should open my heart for him. He's soon to be my husband. Although he's not my type but he could make me smile.

We ended the night with a passionate kiss and like usual, I woke up first in the morning. Showered, making breakfast and waking Taehyung up.

"Kim Taetae, wake up" I said. He didn't move a bit.
"Kim.Tae.Hyung.Wake.Up" I said half-screamed. No respond.
"I will just go to work alone and hang out with Jimin" I said and stood up from sitting on the bed.

Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to lay on the bed. He hugged me and didn't let me go.

"Don't flirt on boys again or I'll make you mine forever" he said. I looked at him. He didn't open his eyes.

"He's sleep talking" I said.

"Am I?" He asked.

"Yes and now let me go" I said and pushed him by his chest but he tighten the hug.

"Ya!" I hollered and he tighten it again untill I can't breath.

"ASKDKWKWKSNK" I murmured and he broke the hug. I was pantig while he was laughing his.

"HUAHAHAA WHAT DO YOU SAY JUST NOW? A-HAHAHAHAAA" he laughed. I frowned and kicked him.

*BUK*
"AWW" he said

His ass kissed the floor badly. I chuckled and teased him.

¤¤¤¤
At the studio, we were being busy again but after the first shoot done, someone came. It was Dongmin or Mr. Lee. I hate to see his face now. He came with his lovely secretary, Park Jaemi.

"Hi, Mr.Kim. I am so satisfied with the pictures and I want to work with you again" he said. I looked at Taehyung who is looking at him naturally.

I could feel that Jaemi is staring at me now. She's wearing a tight mini-skirt and tight blouse. OMG this sl*t.

"Let's talk in my room" Taehyung said and I told the other workers to wrap up and follow him.

"You have a nice room" Dongmin said.

"Thank you and just go to the point. I don't have much time for you" Taehyung said coldly.

"Mr. Lee also doesn't have much time" Jaemi said.

"Mr. Lee? No your jagiya?" Taehyung teased and Jaemi looked annoyed.

Taehyung naturally put his hand around my shoulder and it makes Dongmin jealous, I think. Because his face was so red and I think it will burst like a bomb.

"So are you officially husband and wife?" Dongmin asked.

"Uhm..soon" Taehyung replied.

"Just go to the point, Mr. Lee. It is getting dark" I pointed at the window. It was 7 pm anyway.

"Okay, all I want to say is our company are going to publish a new goods and we hope we havr teamwork again" Dongmin said.

"O-kay. I am agree. How about you babe?" Taehyung said and smirked at me.

"It's your business" I replied.

"But you're work with me" he said.

"Just do it then. Why I am included" I mumbled the last sentence.