The first day shoot

I hummed along Arjit's songs while cooking for my beautiful girlfriend who was relaxing in the shower to get ready for her first day at shoot. The smell of rajma chawal spread through the kitchen as I felt my stomach grumbling. I made two plates and went to the dining table as my lady love came in wearing a beautiful sleeveless blue top with a pair of jeans, carrying her bag with her. She came near me and kissed me as I held her waist and reciprocated.

"Morning love," she whispered against my lips as she rubbed her nose against mine playfully.

"Morning Jaan,"I whispered against her lips causing them to morph into a smile. With a final peck on my lips she turned to the table.

"Rajma Chawal??" She spoke happily.

"Yes, one of my Jaan's fav you know and it gives me immense happiness to cook for her," I spoke as we took seat and she offered to serve. Pooja blushed fifty shades of red after that I swear.

We resorted to eating quietly after that. Pooja was lost in her thoughts and I was in mine. A comfortable silence was spread around us. The weather was good as we went outside and I drove her to her new set when I felt her hands shivering a bit.

"Pooja you all right?" I asked worried as I unbuckled myself and helped her doing so too.

"I am nervous Shaheer. Neither you or Sakha are here and I have heard the main lead actor has top notch acting. What..what if I mess up?" She asked keeping her head on his shoulder as he carresed her hair and pecked her temple.

"If he has top notch acting my girlfriend has heaven notch acting skills. So what if I and Madhav aren't with you? Go and walk like a queen and show the world that who rules the television world. They would love you for so much I know," He spoke lovingly looking into her beautiful eyes.

She laughed out loud before pecking his forehead "Thanks for everything Jaan. From breakfast to motivation. I don't know how I will live without you,"

"Then don't...don't think about living without me cause now you will find me near you with every breathe you take," I whispered huskily and ravished her lips. Nibbling on her soft lips as she reached for my hair and kissed me back with equal passion. Finally we broke apart after kissing for eternity. And it was the moment when she placed her head on my chest that I realised that I had somehow managed to bring her on my lap . Good thing that the glasses were tinted and we were in a private space. She smuggled into me placing a kiss on my chest before bidding adieu.

I smiled to myself as I turned the car to my set. Unfortunately we had different sets that made me a little sad but my girlfriend pampered me so beautifully that I forgot all my sadness. I giggled at the thought and felt stupid but again laughed at the fact that I was giggling like a teenage in love. Perhaps I have gone crazy but I don't regret it as I had gone crazy for my gorgeous goofball.

Soon I reached the set and greeted my colleagues and staffs. They all created me back enthusiastically. I dragged myself to my room and soon got ready for the scene. I went through the script which was a fight scene between me and my on screen wife. I reached for my coffee when my phone binged. I looked at it to see Pooja message.

Please call me if you are free...

I called her immediately.

"Pooja what happened? You alright baby? Kuch bolo bhi...," I must have whined atlast.

"Sorry phirse disturb Kiya isliyee. Woh crew members ne saath lunch plan Kiya hai and they are not going to hear no from me," Pooja spoke.

"It's alright sweetheart. Ab bacha thodi hun ki samjhunga nhi. Dinner saath mein kar lenge ham. Ab apna dhyaan kaam mein do and show the world ki Pooja Shaheer Sheikh se best koi actress nhi hai," I spoke cheerfully though I was really upset. Sachme bacha hun mein lagta hai.

"Aww...wese...Pooja shaheer Sheikh...hmmm," Pooja asked teasing.

"Mera sabse bada sapna hai woh," I spoke dreamily.

"Acha shaheer I have to go now. Mujhe bula rahe hain. Take care and have your lunch,"Pooja spoke as she cut the call and soon I got my call too.

I went there and smiled at Tara and she smiled back at me. She looked really tensed for this scene.

"So ready for the scene?" I asked her to calm her down a bit.

"Yeah..yeah..I am ready," she spoke and soon we both went up there to perform.

Well let's say. It went really well and maybe...a bit scary...with me throwing and scattering things and shouting my lungs out. It's what they had wanted anyway. The scene continued with me and my family for a long time .As soon as they gave me a lunch break I headed to my room. It had been a long day and I wanted some time off to have my lunch. I took my car keys when a knock interrupted me. I opened it to see Tara standing infront of me. I invited her inside cordially.

"Woh we got the script exchanged," she spoke giving me back my script as I facepalmed mentally. I brought her script as we exchanged it.

"Are you going outside for lunch?" She questioned me casually and I nodded affirmativly. She smiled at me and asked if she could join me. We have become pretty good friends now. Not enough to reveal about my girl but yeah so I accepted her proposal.

"Sure...give me a minute," I asked as she walked out of door and I locked it before reaching out for my phone and calling my girlfriend. She picked it of after some rings and I could hear crazy shoutings from the phone which faded after sometime.

"Hi Shaheer, lunch Kiya?" She sked quickly.

"Karne ja rha tha. What about yours? And kesa tha pehla day?" I asked back as I wore my socks.

"Best. Everyone is so friendly here aur lunch mein bhi maza arha hai. Zain is a cool guy. And meri maa ka jo role play kar rhi hain woh toh bohot funny hai," She spoke and chuckled. I laughed along her.

"I am happy ki tumhara din acha gya. I told you na bekar fikr kar rhi thi tum. Wese I called you yeh batana ke liye ki mein aur Tara ja rhe hain lunch....so you don't mind na?" I asked concerned.

"Why will I mind Shaheer? Dost hai tumhari. Mein bhi toh Sehban, Rahul, Sourabh, Harshad and apne dusre male doston ke sath lunch karne jati hun na. So don't worry and  Have fun and miss me. I miss you a lot." She spoke and I was happy to know that she trusted me enough with this. I still remember my first girlfriend and how overly possessive she was with me.

"I miss you a lot too. Bye," I bid adieu and set off for lunch to a near by place with Tara.