Twenty-eight

* excuse misspelling

NARDO pov'

_____ _____

_____ _____

"You know how I feel about you girl, I'm crazy  about you" I said licking my lips as I sat back in my seat speaking into the phone. A females mouth attached to my lower half.

"Horace you can't do or say shit like that, it's not normal, and your the one who decided we shouldn't be on a break anymore"

So to be honest we're both doing our own shit! Are we not ?"Tassoni spoke from the other end. It sounded like she was driving somewhere. I like hearing ha voice that shit turn me on.

"You right, but what if I take it back. You know this shit forever ma" I said hissing feeling myself about to nut. And it wasn't because of the girl well maybe. Hearing tassoni voice is what was doing it for me.

"I'll have to think about it, why didn't FaceTime me like you always do. Cause let me find out you saying one thing but doing something totally different" she said.

"Nah I'm not, but Ima talk to you later Tas I'm finna do sum real quick" I said hanging up the phone before she got the chance to say something.

Feeling myself release into her mouth I grabbed a pack of wipes and began to clean myself off. I kinda felt disgusted with myself this girl was tryna to porn star shìt but left a whole bunch of spit on me.

"Spit that shit out, where I can see you. Then You can get out my car" I said and she nodded rolling her eyes. She opened the door and spit on the concrete. Them opened her mouth and showed me.

"So when can we do this again?" She spoke smiling and I just laughed I'm her face. She bout dumb as hell if she think.....man no.

"Mhmm Ima call you" I said pulling up her number so I could block her. And once she got out the car I pulled off into traffic.

I felt my other phone vibrate seeing I had just received a text message. Once I stopped at a red light I picked up the phone to see who it was.

Tassoni ❤️
Sent 3 attachments: