Bad. - natzu (pt-1)

♪ how could my day be bad, when I'm with you?~ ♪

It's the day where im going to meet a new person,
New year new me yeay! But.. the same love..
my heart still wanting the same person who helps me 2 years ago.. she's the person i be waiting for,

The black haired girl .. she has a name and people called her chou tzuyu the prettiest, she changed her hair colour almost every month but black really suits her.. especially with that butterfly haircut, She caught my attention since the first year, I was hoping for her to notice my existence as well, i know its a little bit too much.. since i am not that popular to be known by those kind of people.. i am not wealthy or pretty i am just me.

Sometimes i just want to give up from loving her, but there's always something that makes me wanting to go back to her again.. i dont know what it is but i guess people called it love, i find it funny but also sweet. I usually hate these stuff but when it comes to her.. everything is okay.

"Yo nami what's with the face" jeongyeon came out of nowhere and pinched my cheeks
"Ouch jeo, What the hell!!" I hissed while caressing my left cheek, before turning my gaze into the classroom again.
"What are you looking for? What's so important? You usually give me a death stares at me" She asked
"It's none of your business.." i replied trying to avoid her questions.

she looks at the same place where I've been staring at.. for a while, before waving her hand to the girl in the classroom,
"W-wait what are you doing!?"
"You've been staring at her for a while so why dont i just go and say hello to her"

Im trying to stop her but nothing can stop yoo jeongyeon from doing whatever she wants.. so i just let her be herself.. and by that i regret what i am doing cause after i let her go she casually asked the black haired girl for her number while pointed her finger at me..

I can see the way the tall girl looks at me.. the way she smile and her eyes followed by it. she's so adorable.. i wanna scream and bite her cheeks,,
wanted to kiss her on the face leaving a red lipstick mark. I wanna be yours.

"NAMI COME HERE!!" jeongyeon screamed my name in the hallway, everyone is looking at us now.. even tzuyu is shocked by how loud the scream was.
I was so confused and embarrassed by her actions, however i still be following her order, walking all the way to the place where jeongyeon and the love of my life being.

Standing in front these two give me chills.. our height difference.. really scared me.
sometimes i just wish i can be more taller than i am right now, so it will be easy for me to get a girlfriend, i heard girls love tall people.

"Yo tzuyu, this is my friend nayeon but i called her nami" tzuyu nodded slowly,
"Hi nayeon, im chou tzuyu, since you're my senior it will be good for you to teach me anything that you've learned..." she spoke softly , offering me a hand shake, i nervously accept the offer, but then someone interrupted our moments.

"ah nayeon what are you doing with here?"
Mingyu appears out of nowhere, this is mingyu my best friend since the 5th grades.
"I- i dont know jeongyeon ask me to be here.."
"Hi im jeongyeon"
"Oh really.. i thought you're trying to seduce her" he pointed his finger on tzuyu.
"what!? I-im not like that at all!!"
i answered him knowing tzuyu beside me right now making me all nervous and shy especially after what came out of mingyus mouth just now.
"pfft girl why are you stuttering?" Mingyu laughed
And i just glared at him.

"You're so funny nayeon.. hmm btw who's this gorgeous girl?" This man better not be flirting with my wife.
"Uhm.. i-im chou tzuyu" my wife better not be falling for this too.

While tzuyu and mingyu in their deep conversation, jeongyeon tap my shoulders.
"What is it jeo?" I annoyingly asked
"I think she likes him."
"Who?"
"Chou."
The way my heart breaks, when i heard the word chou, this can't be real, i know mingyu is handsome and popular.. also rich, boyfriend material.. tall.. argh!! Stop it nayeon, she's not in love with him..