chpt 32

Raffaele Bianchi-

"I got my men to take care of that mess in the plane." I tell sterling, as we sit beside eachother in the back of the car.

"Good. Sorry for killing her there, I just couldn't stand her." She apologizes.

I lightly chuckle as she looks at me, "It's okay, I couldn't stand her either. Val was actually so close to killing her, herself."

Sterling lets out a small laugh and as she playfully shakes her head.

I'd die to hear her laugh for the first time again.

I stare at her face, admiring and memorizing every small beauty mark, and shade on her face.

Her pink and plump lips.

Her blue left eye, and brown right eye.

Her small black beauty marks.

The light and natural tan her skin has.

The dimples on her cheeks as she smiles.

The faintest pink shade on her cheek and nose,  that becomes more noticeable when I say certain things.

Her cute straight, and pointy-ish nose.

"You're so beautiful, tesoro." I say, my eyes stuck on her face.

She smiles, making her dimples show and her cheeks redden, as she looks at me.

"And you're so handsome, I could vomit." She says back, before leaning her head in my shoulder.

I laugh a little, but that moments cut short when Liana opens her mouth. As always.

"Okay you guys can quit smothering eachother now." She says, crossing her arms.

I grin and shake my head, as I look out the window.

"Do you not have a boyfriend?" Sterling asks.

"So what your implying is that, Raffaele is your boyfriend?" Liana asks, cocking an eyebrow up.

Valentina and Paolo furrow their brows as they listen in on their conversation.

"No, he's not my boyfriend. I was just asking you, because you tend to get upset when Raffaele and I do so much as talk to one another." Sterling says, rolling her eyes.

"No? Wait, why are you saying no?" I ask.

"Because we're not a couple..?" She replies, putting her head up and looking at me in confusion.

"We fuck enough to be a couple." I say, watching as her face gets flushed with embarrassment.

Sterling keeps quiet as she looks away, her mouth slightly open.

"What, am I not telling the truth?" I say, as I look at all of them.

"Yo, you could've kept that to yourself man." Dante says, driving the car down a hill.

"Honestly." Paolo says, agreeing with Dante.

"I think the whole situationship is kinda cute." Sofia says, shrugging.