SUMMARY

...

"And the best actor award goes to... Rain Theerapanyakun!"

Rain Theerapanyakun, one of the renowned actors of his generation who have starred in blockbuster movies and shows. Being married with Payu Theerapanyakun for ten years, the now thirty-five-year-old actor still strives to greater heights in his career.

Fame, wealth, and marrying the perfect husband, Rain really had it all. Well at least in the eye of the public.

In ten years in their married life, even Rain can't remember when everything went cold. Payu changed drastically and their relationship started becoming more of business rather than of love. Still, no matter what happened behind closed doors, Rain stayed and secretly hoped they could bring back the spark.

However, an accident changes it all.

Rain gets into a car accident and found himself confined in the hospital. With a few scratches and a sore ankle, Rain stayed in a private room for two days. Hoping Payu would come visit, Rain was again slapped with the reality that his husband would always prioritize other things.

After having a fight with Payu's secretary and cursing Payu on the phone, Rain demanded to leave but had to stay at the hospital because of the doctor's order.

That night, Rain was met with yet another twist of fate as an assassin got into his room and tried to kill him. Fighting for his life, Rain was barely able to escape.

With a badly wounded body, Rain saw a familiar man not too far from where he was—it was Payu. Rain tried to call him but the exhaustion was enough to make him speechless.

With Payu finally turning to his direction, Rain felt hopeful as soon as their eyes met. Rain's vision began to go ablur before seeing a bright light on his right. Turning to it, it was too late for Rain to escape the rushing car that's about to hit him.

The pain was overwhelming but the look on Payu's face as he held him in his arms was more heartbreaking.

"Payu..." Rain called as Payu called his name over and over again.

Seeing Payu finally look at him before his death, Rain somehow felt thankful the he was still able to see him in his final moment.

Varain Theerapanyakun, at thirty-five, passed away that night.

...

"Varain Kirigun, wake up already! You'll be late for school!" the familiar nagging voice of the woman Rain saw passing away in front of him felt nostalgic.

"Rain! Varain!" She exclaimed as Rain felt a slap on his thigh causing him to jump up from bed.

"M-mother?" Rain called the woman who looked confused at how he acted.

Rain felt lost. He was sure he passed away that night so why? How?

Turning to the mirror, Rain's eyes widened as soon as he saw his face.

"Mother, how old am I?" Rain asked after pinching his cheek hard.

"You're fifteen, duh? What is wrong with you?"

Varain Kirigun, currently fifteen years of age—a high school student. Rain has regressed!

With Rain now back in time exactly twenty years before his passing, he tries hard to change his deadly fate. Meaning, he had to avoid meeting Payu.

However, no matter how much he tried to live normally, thing's seem to turn out in a totally different way.

From meeting a person whom he never remembered to be involved with in the past (Prapai) to actually being associated with the assassin that targeted him (Sky), Rain found himself in a situation that he can't help but go along to a similar path as he did in the past.

"I have no choice. I'll just have to make sure not to get involved with Payu in this life. I can't die like that again." Was Rain's final plan but fate seemed to have another plan.

"Rain. I want you to meet the new CEO of Lovair Entertainment. Mr. Payu Theerapanyakun."

Once again, Rain finds himself in front of the man he loved for so long and he can't help but feel bitter from everything that happened before. Payu and Rain now starts off in a different note. With Rain being obviously agitated at the clueless Payu, their relationship grows from strangers to enemies.

Then, an accident happens that flipped the tables. With this event, Rain decides to take his revenge on whoever planned his death in his first life.

"I can't let them hurt the people I love... not in this life."

Now, Rain tries to unravel the truth of his passing while trying not to repeat the same mistakes he did. One of those mistakes being falling for Payu all over again.

But can Rain really stop his feelings for Payu?

...

Hmm... continue? Or drop? What do you think?