Chapter Fourteen

He parted her legs and hiked her yellow dress up to her waist, closing his hands around her pantyhose. Bit by bit, he dragged it slowly down her thighs towards her knees. Her hands tried to help him but he pulled it past her reach down to her calves, where he slowed down and inched it down.

"Gunner!"

He laughed and continued inching it past her calves, to her ankles and finally, he freed the pantyhose of her feet and threw it to the ground. Reaching up again, he grabbed her panties and slid them down her body, sending it to the heap that was collecting on the floor.

He pushed her knees apart and and put two fingers into his mouth, sucking on them. Then he brought his fingers down to her core and ran it over her clit. Her breath exploded from her lungs as he rubbed her clit in a circular motion, building her swiftly to a climax.

"You're so wet for me already," Gunner said to her with a half-smile.

As he pressed his fingers into her clit, he lowered himself to her body and trapped her mouth in his. She kissed him as her legs trembled, panting into his kiss and sucking in the air that did not seem to register in her lungs. His fingers flicked her clit and a shiver of pleasure shot from her core to her feet.

"Fuck," she said as he straightened his back again. His fingers lowered and he inserted one finger into her pussy slowly.

"So tight," he said as he pulled the finger back out slowly. He pushed another finger into her pussy and stretched her out. With his other hand, he undid the button on his dress pants and pushed it down his lower body. Kitty's heart raced in her chest as he reached down and pried it free from his clothes.

"Fuck, it's not going to fit," Kitty cried out.

He laughed again. "It will," he said and put his hand under the inside of one knee, pulling it up and pushing it towards her waist. He neared her and every surface of her body tingled as the fire lit up her skin. She felt her pussy loosen as he positioned himself before her and when his tip touched her pussy, she let out a breathless moan.

He dragged his tip up and down her opening, refusing to push into her and her mind screamed at her.

"Gunner! Inside, now!"

"What do you want me to do?" Gunner asked her.

"You know what! Please stop teasing me already. I can't take it anymore."

"What," he pronounced carefully. "Do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me."

"Put it into better words."

"I want you inside me, now!"

"What do you want inside of you?"

She wanted to cry. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"I'm not fucking you until you say it, Kitty."

"I can't," she said as a tear slid down the side of her cheek. "I can't say that."

"Why," he said. "Your boyfriend never coaxed it out of you?"

"No, he's a fucking prude."

"Does he know what you're doing now?"

"No," she said as guilt filled her.

"You're about to be fucked by another man, Kitty."

"I know, I know," she said. "Please, Gunner!"

"Say the words."

"I- I - " she stammered. "I want to feel your cock inside my pussy." Her cheeks burned with shame. "Can you fuck me now?"

"No, Kitty," he said and the tension in her body rose to a record high. "You need to ask nicely. I want to hear you say please."

"Christ, Gunner," she said. "I fucking hate you so much."

"Do you want to be fucked or not?"

"Yes, please. Please!"

"Not like that, Kitty."

"Please, I beg you, I want to feel your cock inside my pussy!"

"That's more like it," he said and pushed his cock inwards, sheathing it inside her in an instant. The pleasure burst forth from her mind and she felt blood rushing to her core. He pulled out slowly before thrusting into her again. And he repeated that until slowly, he hastened his pace, slamming into her over and over again. Her pussy clenched onto him and pleasure rocked her body as waves of orgasm tore through both their bodies at the same time. As they climaxed, he came to a stop above her before he removed himself from her. She laid on the couch, staring at the ceiling, all her energy spent as her mind rode the aftermath of the glory that she just went through.

It took about two minutes before it hit her that she was now irrevocably a cheater.