Chapter 1

Mia Michelle
(27 years old. 3 adopted kids. Married)

So while I was leaving the gym I got a call from Trinity asking if I wanted to come to her family party that night.

*Call
Trinity: Girl it's just a family get together that Jon and Josh wanted to throw and since you are in town, why not swing by?

Mia: I don't know. Michael is already pissed at me for God knows what this time.

Trinity: Who gives A'F what that man child is mad at. You need to have some fun and not worry about him all the time.

Mia: ugh fine. But i'm not drinking a lot tonight
Trin. I have to be up early tomorrow.

Trinity: Yayyy. Be here around 8

We ended the call and I went to shop for something to wear. I wasn't planning on doing anything but work while I was here in Florida and maybe look at some apartments. My husband Michael and I have been arguing nonstop since I found him cheating. I had finally had enough of his shit. He can't be a man and own up to his actions and i'm the one taking care of HIS children. I even adopted them so they can have at least one parent who's actually loves them.

Jake is 10. Mariah is 11 and Sabrina is 15. People always give me weird looks when I say they are my kids being i'm only 12 years older than Sabrina, but their father is older. What can I say I have bad daddy issues since mine was hardly around. Michael is 39 and we met at one of my dads business parties when I was 17 and he was 29. He was funny and absolutely gorgeous. It wasn't until I was 21 that we actually got together. We got married one year after that and I adopted the kids the following year.

Michael was all about work just like my father and I hated it. I wanted to be loved and cherished. I need my husband to care for me and look at me the way a man is supposed to look at his wife. But instead I felt more like the baby sitter. Well if I was the baby sitter we'd be sleeping together. While I was out with the kids one day I came home and found the babysitter and my husband in bed together. This isn't the first time this has happened. I caught him with Jake's soccer coach the month before. This time I had enough.

Refocusing on the road I couldn't help but let my mind drift off again on the party tonight. I haven't seen Jon and Trinity in so long since I live in Kansas and they live in Florida. Trinity and Almia (Solo sikoa wife) were my closest friends back in school. I would go to Atlanta in the summer for theater camp. That's where we all met. Trinity being 32 and Almia being 30 always makes me feel like I have older sisters, and I love it. They care for me.

I parked my car at the mall and headed inside to find something comfortable but nice to wear tonight.

Joe Anoai (Roman reigns)
(38 years old. Married with 5 kids WWE wrestler )

"You get to come home a couple nights a month and you want to spend it with your family you see everyday??? WHAT THE FUCK JOE" Galina yelled as Joe was cutting his sons hair.

"You seriously need to take it down. They asked for all of us to come over and see everyone. Plus you never bring the kids around my family while i'm gone." Joe responded not looking at her.

"Don't ever tell me to take it down in my own house. And my kids go where I say they go."

"Your kids? As far as i'm concerned I helped make OUR kids. And I provided for OUR kids. And they should be about to see my family anytime they want. Not just yours. The kids and I are going end of discussion. You don't have to if you don't want". Joe finished cutting little Romans hair as he helped him out the chair.

" Fine I won't go" Galina said waking up the stairs.

"Dad?" Joelle called out

"What's up baby girl?"

"When is this going to stop?" She asked flopping some on the couch next to him.

Joe sighed looking at his only daughter. "I'm sorry Jojo. I know all this arguing between you mom and I is a lot but it will get better".

" hopefully the divorce ends soon" Jojo said while getting on her phone.

"Now wait one minute" joe took her phone out of her hand." What do you mean divorce?"

"Come one dad. I'm 15 I know stuff. Plus I found the papers on your desk."

"What where you doing in the desk?" Joe asked sternly.

"I wasn't in your desk. I said ON your desk. And I wouldn't have been in your office if you didn't take my phone".

"I took it because you were taking to these big headed little boys who only want one thing and I'll be damned if I let that happen. Joe said giving her phone back standing up. "But you're right you are 15 and about to start your sophomore year of high so I'll be honest with you." Jo stated while Galina came back downstairs with her purse in hand. "But not right now." He kissed Joelle head while heading upstairs to get dressed for the night.