Chapter 1

Rain.

The first thing I remember is rain. The second thing I remember is chains. 

The first  time I opened my eyes, I did not see a loving mother. I did not see a cozy hatchery. What I saw was a huge black dragon, staring at me. I tried to open my mouth, but there was a strong metal chain around my snout. I tried to claw at it, but there were chains on my talons. The black dragon snorted in disdain.

"What can a tiny SeaWing do?" He growled. "We need slaves, not shrimps."

"Morrowseer, she will be our weapon. Coral will do anything for her. When she overthrows her mother, this 'shrimp' will turn the Sea kingdom over to us." A smaller black dragon with glasses said.

"Why do we even want the Sea kingdom?" Morrowseer asked. "We can't breathe underwater."

"But SeaWings can." The smaller dragon said. "They can sneak into the Mud kingdom, kill Moorhen, and control the MudWings, who, along with the SeaWings will attack the Rainforest. Then, with the RainWings, we will take over the SkyWings and then we will get the SandWings, and then the IceWings. By then, we will have a place to call home, and multi-tribe servants." 

"Hmmph." Morrowseer grunted. "It's still a shrimp." He said, pointing at me. 

"It's our key to Pyhrria."

"It will do." Morrowseer said as he dramatically left the cave.