Prologue

Dans POV

Tonight was another night of when me and Phil went under the covers after an argument.I am laid in bed,completely naked under the duvet.Phil fell asleep straight away but here I am,being laying in bed for a few hours.The only sounds I can hear are the faint sirens in the distance,Phils gentle snores and my breath.

I know how bad this sounds,but sometimes I wonder why I am still with Phil.I love him I really do,but he scares me when he yells and screams in my face.Most of his words really hurt me,but the next day I shake them off,even though they permanently scar my heart.

I look at the alarm clock next to me,3:42.I sigh and climb out of bed,I go into the closet and pull out a black dressing robe,I don't even know why I have this.After I tied it around my waist,I walk into the kitchin,carrying my phone in my hand.DING!Who would be texting me at this time of the night?Pj.Really Pj?What is he doing up?

To Dan:

Hi.Im sorry if I woke you,I cant sleep :p

From: Pj

Typical Pj.I text back saying Same,and poured myself a bowl of cereal.When I hear my phone ding,I also hear a faint clearing of a throat behind me.I turn around.It was Phil,in grey sweat pants from earlier and his glasses.He plants a small kiss on my cheek before glancing at my phone on the counter."Who you texting at this time?"He asks,wrapping his arms around my shoulders.I still can't believe that his sleepy eyes once left icy glares on me.His smiling mouth once yelled at me.His hands wrapped around my shoulders,once threw objects at me.

I place my hands on his waist."Pj couldn't sleep."I explained and I feel Phils grip tighten,making me gulp."Pj?What is it with you two?"Phil asks,slight anger in his voice as his arms slip off my shoulders."We're just friends.I promise!I love you too much to do that"I protest and he looks down,biting his lip."Then why is he text-Do you know what."He grabs my phone and strolls through my messages.All I could do was stand there are nervously watch him.I don't know why I am nervous,I am not hiding anything.

Then I remembered the texts he sent me when he was drunk and horny."What is this?!"Phil asks,shoving my phone in my face."He was drunk when he sent those,just look at the spelling mistakes."I remark and he shakes his head,locking my phone and putting it on the counter."I can't believe that you would do this,lie to my face!"He hisses.I would never do anything to hurt him!I'm not even cheating on him."I DIDN'T LIE TO YOUR FACE!"I never meant to yell,but he needs to believe me.

"SEE,YOUR DOING IT AGAIN!!HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?"He yells,gesturing to the phone."IT HASN'T BEEN GOING ON LONG BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!"There was a long silent moment of us just staring at each other.Phil's face goes soft and he grasps one of my hands."I'm sorry bear"He kissed my cheek and looks at me worried.I look at the floor instead of looking in his eyes."I want you out"I mutter,sick of all the arguments we had this week.Phil's eyes widen."W..What?"He questions,looking straight into my eyes,a look of worried flowing through them.

"I want you gone before lunch tomorrow...."I snap my eyes off him and look at the floor again,my voice louder then before.Tears sting my eyes as I hear a faint sigh come from Phil."No please,I'm sorry.I should-"I stopped him from speaking when I lift a hand up,meaning Shut Up.

When I woke up the next morning,his clothes are gone and there are no sounds in the apartment.The side next to me was empty and there was a small note on the bedside table.

Dear Dan,

 I hope that your happy.....I will always love you.. Phil xx

I hold a hand to my chest as a tear slips down my face....What have I done?