Sinking

Warning : Mentions of self harm, swearing, glimpses of a toxic relationship, abortion, violence.

These warnings applies to all the chapters onwards, I have shifted the ratings to mature.

I have taken it to a more intenser level than I had initially planned. I did so while going to rewatch s2 to transcript some scenes. While being intense, this is all canon. Providing you with screenshots, I advice you read Eda's dialogues and maybe rewatch this scene before reading this.

Ayşe took the easy way of putting really though things into the plot but not showing them and putting them on the leap. Since these are into the plot, I'm writing them down, this chapter is canon for most of it.

I'll maybe, or maybe not diverge from canon next chapter. It hurt me too to write Edser like this, I love them even in the disastrous amnesia plot, but if these were in canon, I needed to actually imagine them and fill in the gaps, it's the purpose of this story.

On another note, I am quite struggling with the messed up timeline of the canon show. Serkan is shown learning of his infertility once he had healed, him telling her he hopes Eda isn’t pregnant before they learn he has healed makes no sense. Eda is shown feeling sick before they learn he is healed, the meal where they talk about babies at Bolat properties had her mentionning it's been two months since his healing diagnosis, they later portray as Eda only confirming her pregnancy once in Italy. Did she have symptoms for over two months and didn’t do a test or even bother ? I will try to keep timelines coherances here and without spoilers, I have changed a few things : Serkan knew of his infertility before he heals, Eda isn’t experiencing pregnancy symptoms but is indeed having anxiety before they learn he has healed, like she mentions.

Brace yourself and read at your own risk keeping the warnings mentionned above in mind.