Chapter 18: Maid Kitsune

Royal Castle, Royal Navy
Ghostwolf POV

It was a couple of days after our victory or Elsa's victory against the Sirens at the Indian Ocean while we make our way back from the Sakura Empire and escorting Akagi to the Royal Navy. Akagi is been assign to Belfast after she wants to thank me for saving her life from that Siren fighter. I of course need to be ready for that date for Elsa since I did promise her that after she save our lives. I continue to write the report while I have Javelin to help me out with the works since Belfast is busy with Akagi.

Ghostwolf: "How was the training?"

Javelin(happy): "It was great Commander; Me and the girls have a Rank S on the combat section of the training."

Ghostwolf: "That's good. Once Akagi is finish with Belfast than we can do some missions together."

She agree with a smile and I can hear a door knock so I order them to come in which reveal to be Akagi wearing a maid outfit.

Belfast: "Commander; we're hear to start Akagi's training."

Ghostwolf: "Okay and you look beautiful Akagi with that maid outfit."

She was blushing, but right now she has a job to do so I have Belfast to lead the way. She acknowledge of my order and start Akagi's maid training by offer me tea which is from the Sakura Empire so I try it and it was great.

Ghostwolf(happy): "Excellent."

Akagi(happy): "Thank you Commander."

The training continue while I talk with Javelin about our next mission which is heading to Iceland to discuss a way to join forces with us and establish a port there for the Atlantic Theater against the Sirens. Javelin agree to come with me for her first mission while I have Prince of Wales to prep her ship for departure.

Belfast: "What is our business in Iceland?"

Ghostwolf: "We need to establish a base in Iceland so we have a port closer where the action is."

Akagi(confuse): "Why use the other ports that is in Canada or close to North Atlantic?"

Ghostwolf: "True, but if have access to Iceland then we can have a base right at the center of where the action is. That way we don't have to risk of retreating than advancing."

Belfast agree to my suggestion so I order a fleet to prep for deployment toward Iceland while I send a letter to the leader of Iceland which is King Christian X who remain neutral during the Siren War, but looks like he can't ignore it since the fight is right at his waters. He didn't join Azur Lane due to lack of warships, but they need civilian transport for food.

Ghostwolf: "I know Iceland want to stay neutral, but the fight in the Atlantic is putting them in he crossfire."

Belfast: "I agree, but they don't like both factions; however they remain out of it."

Ghostwolf: "The problem is for them that they don't have a military power to fight against the Sirens."

Belfast: "Possibly invasion from foreign nation like Eagle Union or Iron Blood."

Ghostwolf: "Probably invasion is high, but I want to turn Iceland into a protection state in the name of the Royal Navy."

Belfast agree while Akagi continue to pour some tea with a smile on her face which I'm glad she is enjoying herself since she have a rough life over at the Sakura Empire because of their former Commander. I got a call from Wales that the fleet is ready and now we need to wait for the response letter from the King of Iceland; however that wait was over when Edinburgh arrive with the letter with the Kingdom of Iceland symbol on it. I read the letter and it say that he request to see me in person, but bring one warship.

Ghostwolf: "Looks like the meeting is on girls. Time to head for Iceland."

We head out to port and see what we can do to convince Iceland to join the Royal Navy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Meanwhile
Azur Lane Main HQ, New York City
Admiral Nitz POV

After learning that Iron Blood is leading a organization known as the Crimson Axis and they're gaining traction with recruiting Royal Navy to their side and now Sakura Empire is joining the Crimson Axis. Azur Lane is no having a hard time to fight against the Sirens. We able to hold them off in the Pacific, but we are barely holding on in the Atlantic. Enterprise arrive to inform me that the Royal Navy is making moves into Iceland which remain neutral.

Enterprise: "What's the plan?"

Nitz: "We in to take Iceland as well. Form the fleet and prepare to occupy Iceland. We can't effort to lose the Atlantic Theater and have the Crimson Axis gaining victory."

Enterprise: "But sir; if we move to invade Iceland than they will join forces with the Crimson Axis."

Nitz: "Don't worry about it; they don't have a military power to fight a major player like the Eagle Union so they fold easy."

Enterprise: "And the Royal Navy?"

Nitz: "They are no longer member of Azur Lane so if they get in the way then deal with them."

Enterprise: "Yes Admiral."

She left while I'm getting angry that Azur Lane is no longer in control of the world and looks like Commander Elsa was ready from the beginning. I thought she would work with us, but looks like she was using us to gain access to Iron Blood and start to change some stuff in the faction which she manage to convince not just Iron Blood, but the entire European factions including Sakura Empire to join her. That woman is the most dangerous person in the world and she has the entire world under her thumbs including the Royal Navy. I'm not going to lose to a rookie woman; I'm going to take Iceland and secret planning of destroying London so I can get back at Commander Ghostwolf for betraying us. I doubt Amagi will approve of this.

To be Continued...

Chapter 19: King of Iceland