2

Shinobu watched with amusement as All Might entered the class

Shinobu watched with amusement as All Might entered the class. It was a Tuesday afternoon and they had Heroic class, and obviously all of his classmates were excited about the idea. 

And with the costume of his golden times, the hero declared the beginning of the class of heroism. At that moment, Shinobu knew that this might not end well. And when All Might told them to put on their hero outfits, the girl smiled, eager to get some exercise. 

Back in the locker room, Shinobu smiled again at her heroine outfit. It was basically her hunter uniform with the recreation of her sister's haori and her scabbard next to her katana. Quickly, she put it on and slipped out of the dressing room, momentarily ignoring the rest of the girls who were chatting, she wanted to first calibrate her new katana that they had created after sending the nichirin components (which thanks to Kanae she had discovered) with Nedzu's acceptance to own a bladed weapon.

But she winced as she realized it was a katana, not a stinger. So she couldn't use her breath effectively. Shinobu pushed back the momentary panic that arose when she noticed this and told herself that those were different times and that she shouldn't worry about a demon, the strength of a demon. She focused on calibrating her weapon, ignoring All Might's worried look or the perplexed look of the few classmates who were already there.

Seconds later, Shinobu nodded at the information from the katana. A little heavier than she had asked for (but Shinobu guessed it was because of the ostentatious handle) but light and sharp enough. Enough for her, though nothing compared to her own sting. But she should settle. Nedzu had already been quite permissive (according to the faculty) leaving a katana to a fifteen-year-old teenager (even though she was mentally 35 and had a decade of experience).

When everyone met with the prohero, he revealed that they would be pairing up. And only at that moment, Shinobu noticed that they were 19 and not 20 as UA classes were meant to be.

It was Momo Yaoyoruzu who brought up that detail and it seemed that All Might had expected that because he exclaimed happily that there would be a group of three that would face him. The hunter's brow furrowed immediately. Three aspiring heroes against an experienced prohero, and above being the number one, it didn't sound very fair. Not that Kocho was complaining, but aside from the fact that she was a demon hunter with extensive experience, it sounded like a total defeat on the part of the students. It would be a waste of time.

So Shinobu, like a law-defying teenager that she was, retorted.

-Ne, sensei, that doesn't sound fair. You are the best hero in the country, even the whole class together couldn't defeat you. -the girl made a pout.

-That is!

-True!

Exclamations were heard according to her. Shinobu smiled discreetly at the professor's nervousness. The girl waited patiently for her class to calm down and for someone to come up with her idea of how to fix this.