Chapter 1: And so the notes begain

Kyria, laid in bed fast asleep when she heard an eriey laughter come from her door.she slowly sat up and looked at her bedroom door. she didn't see anything but she heard the laughter grow more and more.she laid back down hoping it was a dream.then a few minutes later she heard the eriey laughter again.she sat up once more hopeing to see what had caused the nosie.

Out of the corner of Kyria's eye she saw a dark figure run towards her closet.she was teriffied,she couldn't move.she sat on her bed like a motionless robot.when she was able to move she walked toward her closet.she opened the closet door and saw nothing.she wondered"what was making that eriey laughter by my bedroom door"?

She moved closer into the closet and saw what she thought was the dark figure.she ran back to her bed teriffied of what was in her closet.the next day she went back to her closet and saw a big hole in the back of her closet.she didn't know what the figure was but she was terffied. she didnt go to her  room without her dog sam.

she soon kept a close distance away from her closet. Kyria saw the dark figure cross from her bedroom door to her closet. Within those nights the hole in her closet grew bigger and deeper .Kyria,grew more teriffied each day.every night she saw that dark figure run towards her closet.she looked around her room every time she went to go to bed.when she made sure that her room was clear she ran toward her bed.

When she got there she ran so fast she didn't want her feet touching the ground by her bed.she looked around before turning out her light.she wondered what this dark figure wanted from her.one night she saw a note taped to her wall saying"if you want me to leave you alone,you have to murder your family".kyria refused to kill her own family.the next night she found another note taped to her wall this time it said"if you don't murder your family I will murder you".kyria began to see a dark figure stand at the end of her bed.

she acted like she didn't know the figure was there.she laid quitely on her bed and not making a sound.she believed that if she didn't move the dark figure would go away.she didn't move at all for a week stright when she slept.days went by and she received death notes from the dark figure.they said"if you don't murder you family then I will and then I will come for you".

Another one said"if you don't kill I will kill you".that was the last note that kyria got for a month.then they started again. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, ImawesomeKL here, OMFG i was trying to edit this for my friend here, soooo i fixed the format. Thank me later for sacing your eyes, maybe by dropping by my page and giving me a fan? no? haha whaterever.