Chapter 2: Missing

Days passed,Kyria recieved more death notes than ever before. She began keeping them and showing her mother. Her mother didnt beleve that her daughter was recieving death notes . Her mother believed that her own  daughter was writing them. Days later Kyria's mother never returned home.

so kyria being brave called the cops and told them her mother was missing.that night kyria went into her room and found a note taped to her door.the note said"i told you if you didnt kill your family i would."kyria scared to death crumpled up the note and ran down the stairs out the door.on accident  kyria ran into the woods and saw the figure that was in her room every night for the past 5 months. kyria got lost in the woods and was trying to find her way out.

when the dark hooded figure came toward kyria she ran and hid behind a tree. when she looked infront of her she saw the figure. kyria then ran from behind the tree and found the exit of the woods. when she got home she found several notes taped to her wall and door all saying the same thing"i will get you". "im coming for you kyria" kyria ran from her room down to the kitchen were she found her mother's body but  her mother's body had no head.

kyria ran to the bathroom where she screamed when she saw her mother's head hanging from the shower rod. with a note taped to the shower rod that said "im here kyria dont think about running away cause i will find you"

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, ImawesomeKL here once again, Californiasweetheart really needs to fix her own formating eh? haha anyways, ya TO NEVERLAND I GO!!!