Part 1, Chapter 1 (The Heroes)

It's a dark night in the mountains. A group of friends are there laying in the grass looking up at the stars. There was a shooting star. They all wished upon that star with the same exact wish. That they could be Heroes of their hometown, Dystopia.

They are supernatural humans. They have powers and unique features. They are like Superheroes, but they want more. They slept the night on the mountain.

The next morning, they woke up. They saw a building on fire. People are screaming. They started running and flying to the destination. Once they got there, they gasped in shock.

Sally: OMG.
David: What happened?
M3gan: The building was set on fire by the Devil.
Ellie: Him again?
Firefighter Johnson: There's still people in there!
Mr. Davidson: Can you get in there?
Firefighter Jones: No. It's bursting in flames.
Mr. Davidson: What about those kids?
Firefighter Norman: Those supernatural kids? Sean's kids and their friends? They could burn. What about the Robot M3gan?
M3gan: I am inflammable and very strong. I could possibly help.

She scanned the building. She looked back at the firefighters after the scan was complete.

M3gan: There are approximately three humans, one dog and two of my friends trying to save them.
Firefighter Johnson: Who?

M3gan turned around to look at her friends, then turned around again.

M3gan: David and Liam for exact.
Mr. Davidson: Okay.

After a while. David and Liam came out with the humans and dog. Everyone was shocked on how much damage happened to the kids and the dog. After a while, the ambulance came. The humans and the dog were put inside. The ambulance left and the firefighters thanked David and Liam for being brave to save them. The kids left.

Sally: That was insane.
Ellie: Yeah.
M3gan: It was really brave of David and Liam to do that. It took courage.
David: Thanks M3gan.
M3gan: You are welcome.