Part 1

the phone vibrated in her bag. "marinette its adrien!" tikki called to her. "ADRIEN!!!!????!!!!!" she called from the bathroom "AGHHHH TIKKI ANSWER IT FOR ME!!" tikki sighed and pressed the answer button.

Adrien: hi marinette!

marinette: helli!!! ahh nooo!!!! i i i i ummmm i got stuck between hi and hello and then i couldn't make up my mind so i said both and then i - im babbling again aren't i?

marinette had mostly got over her stuttering when it came to adrien but sometimes it came back when she was caught of guard

adrien: haha i dont mind

marinette: what did you need?

adrien: well my dad bailed on dinner again today,

marinette: oh no adrien im so sorry

adrien: its fine

marinette: it doesnt sound fine

adrien:*laughs* thats because its not mari! i constantly go out of my way to be the "perfect Son" he wants me to be, radiant ,carefree  dreamy adrien agreste! but that's not me. did you know he forces me to wear the perfume he made of me? i don't even smell like that. *laughs* i stink. i smell like cheese most of the time. not even kidding mari. he constantly has me spread out so thin. i could break at any time and-*sniffs* oh wait *laughs like a broken psychopath* i already did. he constantly ignores my problems because there "not relevant to success" and i need to "be more mature". what does that even mean! he ignores me most of the time. he just talks to me through Natalie or not at all. let me count the times ive seen him this week. lets see, 12 video calls that have lasted about 3 seconds, ok that's 0 then. *starts to cry* he doesnt even know me mari! he just assumes im him. but im not and i don't know what to do anymore. im sick of this. im sick of him. i  need help. mari i am this close to moving to China and changing my name to - idk i cant think of anything. BABERA that will have to do. hahaha his perfect child, well look at me now. can you disown a parent?

marinette was speechless

mari: umm-- i - maybe?

adrien: *in voice that is not so much breaking as already broken* i just want one way to show him that i shouldn't be the way he is. distant, i mean

marinette: I think I've got an idea.

*the next events take place over the next week*

*adrien on a call with marinette* 

adrien: thank you so much for your help with my father mari!

mari: it was no trouble

*gets akuma alert*

both: ummm- I've got to go- bye!

*call ends*

"i swear if its mr pidgeon again- TIKKI SPOTS ON"