chapter eight

felix

Lixie ☀️
_________

~ MINA

FELIX ~

~ YOU FREE TODAY?

Really? ~

Can't I get one day to myself ~

~ so, no? :(

Depends... What are we doing? ~

~ I can't say

Give me one good reason why ~
I should hang out with you and    
not lay in my bed all day.

~ it will be funnn

Fine ~

~ yayayay

When you picking me up ~

~ 3?

Alr see you soon loser ~

___________

Since Felix didn't tell me where we're going I'm just going to wear a white tank top with ripped jeans. I get some leftovers from the back of my fridge to eat before I leave.

-2:30pm-

*RING RING*

"Huh, he's early."

I head to open the door but when I open it no one is there. I look around but there is no one in sight, I look down and at my doorstep is a small black box with a white ribbon on top. I pick it up and close the door behind me as I walk to my kitchen table.

I pull the silk ribbon off the box and lift the lid, placing it on the table. There's a little note placed on top of some silver tissue paper.

Fancy, I think they got the wrong house.

The note read, 'Mina, wear this for our date. Yours truly, Jungkook.' Nope, right house.

I take out the many layers of tissue paper and lift the contents out of the box. A pair of heels and a beautiful dress, both jet black. They're beautiful, and they look expensive. I carefully place the items back in the sleek box not wanting to ruin them.

He's... Rich?

-3:30-

Lixie ☀️
_______________

~ I'm hereee
read

_______________

~

"Better be worth it." I mumble under my breath just loud enough for Felix to hear.

"Trust me, you'll love it."

"Mhm."

He parks the car in front of a forest and gets out of the car, coming to my side to open the door. I step out of the car and mutter a thank you to Felix who is holding the door open for me.

"You're being a gentleman, weird..."

"Hey!?! I always am." Felix replies with a slightly angry tone. He grabs my hand and leads me deeper into the forest.

"What's with you guys and taking girls to forests??" I say.

"Huh?" He replies, confused.

"You aren't going to kill me and bury me here are you?" I ask looking around.

"No Mina, and even if I was, I wouldn't tell you." He replies with a faint smirk.

The more we walk the more I notice the bushes and trees getting neater, like a garden.

"Ok, close your eyes Mina."

I do as he says and he moves me by my waist a few steps forward then left then right then forward then right again then-

"OWW"

"Sorry" Felix replies, elongating the y.

I wasn't planning on walking into a prickly bush today but plans change I guess.

"Ok, open"

I open my eyes and see a beautiful garden, butterflies, dragonflies, bees all flying around together. It was an enclosed space, tall bushes surrounded us creating walls. There's benches, stepping stones, painted rocks, bird houses, and even a cute small fountain in the middle.

"Pretty right?" Felix says leading me to one of the nearby benches.

"Yeah, how did you find this place?" I ask curiously sitting down.

"During a walk, It didn't look like this when I found it by the way. I put hard work into this place to make it look like this."

"Sure..." I laugh at the cute boy who's giving me a pout.

"I did!" He replies with a sad expression on his face.

"Awww Felix, I was just joking." I say grabbing his cheeks, squeezing them. So cute.

we sat on one of the benches and made random conversation for a while when suddenly his eyes met his fidgeting hands which lay in his lap.

"hey, whats on your mind?"

"i- i cant tell you." he says.

i sigh in disappointment.

"lix you're my best friend, you can tell me anything."

"i just- i dont want you to get hurt, or mad."

"okay now you're scaring me." i laugh.

"i- im sorry, i cant tell you." he sighs, resting his face in his hands.

i nod, not pushing the topic.

knowing felix he'll tell me when he's ready.

but now i really am curious.