Chapter two

Visenya's POV:
When I got to the dragon pit Jace had already finished with his dragon and I heard Aegon say something to Aemond that made his eyes light up. As I get closer I see Luke bring up a pig with wings while Aegon, Jace and Luke are laughing as I slowly see the happiness and joy leave Aemond's eyes.

Feeling pity for my Uncle I walk to him and grab his shoulder for comfort while glaring at my brothers and uncle.
"Fear not dear uncle you will get a dragon someday, but for now you may always see mine when you please, don't be scared to ask."

I give him a smile and squeeze his shoulder and he tries his best to muster up a smile back.
"Jace, Luke! Come now!" I yell turning away from Aemond to go back to our chambers to clean up.

Jace and Like hurry beside me knowing they're going to get scolded and accepting their fate.
As we get into the hallway away from prying eyes I turn to my brothers and smack the back of their heads.

"Why must you always tease Aemond for not having a dragon, are you truly that heartless?!"
I say as we continue walking again.

"I want uncle Aegon to like me" Luke quietly says I turn my head to him and scoff "You want that drunken bastard to like you? Aemond's a much better person. He's sweet, kind and has feelings and I want you to respect him from now on, you hear me?!"

As Jace and Luke mumbled out okay I opened the chamber doors to see my mother and father.
"Ser Hawrin, Mother, you will never guess what Jace and Luke did to poor Aemond! They gave him a pig and said it was a dragon. That amount of disrespect to the only good uncle they have is unacceptable. Mother, you must agree with me!"

As I say that my mother and father stifle a laugh as I give them confused looks "My dear it is just teasing there is no harm behind it" my mother says stroking my cheek.
"It is cruel." I mumbled and looked away.

"Well, I shall take Luke and Jace to sword practice now."
My father interrupts, giving me a pat on the shoulder and ruffling my hair as I giggle and push his strong hands away.

My father is very strong and brave.
I don't think anything could ever kill him, not even fire from a dragon.

As they walk out my mother stands up and grabs my hand "Okay time for you little one to go to your septa."
I groan because I hate that old hag, "Be good" my mother says sternly. I roll my eyes dreading my lessons.

Time skip

As I get back to my mothers chambers I see My father, Jace and Like come in but they don't look happy.
My fathers knuckles have blood on them and Jace is holding his arm while Luke looks sad and confused.

As soon as I saw the look my father gave my mother I knew what happened and I felt my stomach drop to my feet.
"Ser Harwin Strong, your father would like to see you." 

The air left my lungs as he left and my mother went through the secret passage and for the very first time in my life I wished I could die.
Tears welled my eyes as I left and returned to my chambers and collapsed sobbing knowing what would happen to him in mere hours.

I know visenya is kind of snooty in this chapter when she is scolding her brother but she is a kid so I tried to make her a little bratty. I am trying to base her character like Sansa Stark. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter, love you all💕.