[̲̅-] [̲̅I][̲̅n] [̲̅C][̲̅h][̲̅a][̲̅n][̲̅'][̲̅s] [̲̅R][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅m] [̲̅+]

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫

<---------------------------------(-͎_͎-͎ )--------------------------------->

- 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

The human mind is one fascinating landscape to navigate..

With all the potential possible ways we think, we dream, we convict using those same thoughts and beliefs, then build entire value systems off of them- in what we think as the ultimate "truth".

However, what happens when your mind has a 'hiccup'?

Where it's hard for anyone, much less yourself, to truly understand what's going on?

That's why I'm here. In Dr. Bang Chan's office, which is more like a private clinic, that's off to the corner of multiple parking lots reserved for the nearby local hospital and pharmaceutical.

Regardless, I noticed that the moment I stepped in, I felt too overwhelmed by the warmth and the cozy atmosphere, luring patients into a false sense of home, because this isn't the place to be comfortable.

He's still human, infallible, to all the judgement that's possibly out there- he's the best at it- and he can beat you to it. My mind raced for the past hour, as I look up and see that a nurse called my name.

"Y/N!" She shouted. I politely nod down in embarrassment and said sorry to the nurse, who told me that it's fine. But I don't think she truly meant that.

"Wait here. Dr. Bang will be here just about any moment," she gestures to a chair across from his and I sit down, fiddling with my fingers as I observed his space, with his desk littered in paperwork, and his laptop buried somewhere underneath all of it, the smell of the coffee hit my nose as I see that across from me, a kettle keeping it warm.

As I waited anxiously, hoping that he'll bail out, I planned on maybe ditching this appointment as fifteen minutes went by, and I seriously cannot waste any more time being here.